What system do you play your GameCube games on?

What system do you play your GameCube games on?

• GameCube

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
Wii. I'd rather play it on what's already set up instead of something in my cupboard

First of all, this is my first post here.. Hello :bowser:

I have both, and because I like the feel of playing games on the original console, GameCube it is..

I don't want to play the GameCube-games on my Wii, as I fell that would ruin the experience in some way..

Gamecube, because my Wii stopped reading Gamecube discs.

Usually Wii, but if my ps2 isn't plugged in i will plug the gamecube in and play the games on it.

Epic Nitwit said:
Nega-Man said:
Uniju said:
Wii. Traded my Gamecube in for it.

Yeah, I don't understand people that keep both systems. Pointless, in my opinion.

I agree. What's the point if your new console has backwards compadibility? I guess it must be for personal purposes.

I COULD name a few... 1.) Lets say YOUR NEW console stopped working and you still want to play your old games.. ITS STILL THERE TO PLAY THE OLD ONES.. It has happened to me with my DS Lite... I still have my GBA SP games to play AND GB and GBC.

2.) For example. Lets say I have a Wii AND a Wii U... Some save files CANNOT be loaded onto an SD card like Kart and Brawl... So i would HAVE to play does or start over...

Right now im saving all my data on an SD card so if I get a Wii U I can transfer... But those games with Online seems that they cannot be moved so thats a reason.

Back