Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

Anybody else excited for this? I am. That new Jump Festa Trailer was epic.

I am really excited for Dream Drop Distance! I am really hoping for The Jungle Book and The Sword in the Stone since they were canned ideas and this game is reviving unused ones.

Hopefully the introduction of my favorite characters from The World Ends With You hints at a new game for the series.

Bump. My opinions on the new worlds:

Country of the Musketeers - A world based off a Mickey spin-off. Really?
La Cité des Cloches - I've never seen The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but I'm glad to see it finally has a world KH since it is a rather famous movie.
Prankster's Paradise - Hasn't there already been a Pinocchio based world? :yoshi:. Then again, it's a much better decision for a world that could rep Pinocchio.
Symphony of Sorcery - Hasn't there already been a Fantasia-based world? :yoshi:.
The Grid - Another world based on a live-action Disney movie? Sweet. Hopefully, they won't add a world based off The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

New Super Mario said:
So, uh, what is Kingdom Hearts? I was interested when the first game came out, but never got around to picking it up

Final Fantasy meets Disney, to put it lightly.

Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
So, uh, what is Kingdom Hearts? I was interested when the first game came out, but never got around to picking it up

Final Fantasy meets Disney, to put it lightly.
More like Square Enix meets Disney. Sora and a many others are original characters created by Square Enix, so it's not that much FF. :P.

My opinion on worlds:
Les Cites Dos Cloches: YES, epic gargoyles. And why do most of the villains appear here?!
Prankster's Paradise: Well, at least it isn't all in the whale.
The Grid: Makes sense, considering Space Paranoids, just wondering how they're going to explain the Flynns.
Symphony of Sorcery: Expansion time from that old drafty tower!
Country of the Musketeers: Finally, Pete gets an antangonistic role.
Traverse Town: Technically, not new, but does get a redesign. NEW residents, new rules of this place. And how did Neku and the gang end up here?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PLp1NI_JD3A[/youtube]

This is a secret ending and reveal of KH3

For those who played Birth by Sleep, I checked the wiki and the Unknown is REALLY
Young Master Xehanort! Apparantly, "Ansem" met him and gave him time-traveling powers. Also, Lea can use a Keyblade now 8)

RandomGuy said:
For those who played Birth by Sleep, I checked the wiki and the Unknown is REALLY
Young Master Xehanort! Apparantly, "Ansem" met him and gave him time-traveling powers. Also, Lea can use a Keyblade now 8)
Time travel? Just when this series couldn't get more complicated...

Master Xehanort's true intentions for Organization XIII was that they would be incarnations of himself. So, he needed vessels for his heart, using Young Master Xehanort. They wanted to use Sora as the final vessel of Master Xehanort's heart.

I'm still a little confused about the whole thing, but the Young Xehanort in the Dream world came from a different dimension because Ansem, Seeker of Darkness time travelled there and told him or something. and then the current Xenahort, the old one, also had the same thing happen but SOD told him the events leading up to KH1 which let him prepare for things or something.

I'm close, I know that much.

This was actually "one of the many paths" that Master Xehanort could have chosen. He knew that "Ansem" would go to the dreaming realm and contact his younger self. The Young Xehanort's mission is to make THIRTEEN incarnations of himself. The new members of Organization XIII are: Master Xehanort(go figure), "Ansem"(well, he was with the Unknown, that should have hinted), Xemnas(The Nobody always goes with the heartless, I guess), Young Master Xehanort(Another go figure), Braig(He's still plotting with Master Xehanort!? And he's supposedly half Xehanort, whatever that means. . .), Isa(Still following his master. . .), and six other people.

Back