Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

Yeah, that. I'll have to play it for myself first.

Strangely, Master Xehanort is enacting the SAME plan from Birth by Sleep in Kingdom Hearts III. :rolleyes: Step 1: Get thirteen incarnations. Step 2: Start new Keyblade War. Step 3: Get new x-blade. Step 4: Create new universe associated with darkness. God, does he have any other imagination? On a side note, Young Xehanort appeared in the ruined Land of Departure, so he could ensure that Terra would be "transformed" into "Ansem" and Xemnas. At least, that's what I'm assuming.

I've never played Kingdom of Hearts. Would I be able to understand this game without any knowledge of the previous games?

Fawfulfury65 said:
I've never played Kingdom of Hearts. Would I be able to understand this game without any knowledge of the previous games?
Um... possibly fuck no. It's a very story driven series, at least the beginnings and endings. If you want this, because it looks great, and probably is, then you'll have to be searching a Kingdom Hearts Wiki for the story of each game. Or watch Let's Plays of it. or play them yourself.

I've only played Kingdom Hearts I & II, but I've had to look up the story for the rest

Order:
Kingdom Hearts I (1st)
Chain of Memories (2nd)
Kingdom Hearts II (3rd)
358/2 Days (4th)
Coded (5th)
Birth by Sleep (6th)
Dream Drop Distance (7th)
Kingdom Hearts III (Possibly 8th)

^ I think thats right. Like I said, I had too look up the story for most of them.

3ds demo of this game just came out yesterday and this is best demo for 3ds

Order or KH games in timeline

Birth by Sleep
KH
Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
KH2
Coded
Dream Drop Distance
KH3

Sora said:
3ds demo of this game just came out yesterday and this is best demo for 3ds

Order or KH games in timeline

Birth by Sleep
KH
Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
KH2
Coded
Dream Drop Distance
KH3
I know. I just love Kingdom Hearts with a passion and I can't believe they did Hunchback so good! (One of my favorite Disney movies)

Neuw howe bout sum uh deem Pixar Worlds, Square? I seriously need some Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Incredibles, Up, WALL-E, etc. in KH.

Majin Buu said:
Buy this game if you like:
1. Pokemon
2. Disney movies
3. Square Enix Games
I love all three, but I really don't like KH :/

I'm gonna give the demo a go, though. Might as well if it's free.

The demo was all right, but it was too short for my liking, and there wasn't anything that stood out as a reason for me to get the full game. The combat was cool, if a little over-the-top, and the 3D was nice, though.

Ventus said:
Why anybody didn't get this game?

I like the series but a lot of other games I want have priority over this. Plus, the whole crazy spinning wall jump stuff is kind of shitty to me.

I don't actually have the time to go buy it. I've skipped out on Birth by Sleep, due to it being PSP-exclusive, but I'm definitely going to buy this and maybe Coded as soon as I see it.

Crackin355 said:
Ventus said:

I like the series but a lot of other games I want have priority over this. Plus, the whole crazy spinning wall jump stuff is kind of shitty to me.

No, it is easy to control

Ventus said:
Crackin355 said:
Ventus said:

Point out to me where I said it was hard to control. You can't. I just don't like the gameplay.

Crackin355 said:
Ventus said:
Crackin355 said:
Ventus said:

Point out to me where I said it was hard to control. You can't. I just don't like the gameplay.
There's a difference between "It's shitty" and "I don't like it".

Gameplay in Demo is lame but in other world, it is lot better and flowmotion is more easier and bosses from KH1 and KH2 is back

GreenDisaster said:
Crackin355 said:
Ventus said:
Crackin355 said:
Ventus said:

There's a difference between "It's shitty" and "I don't like it".

Okay, so did you not read 'kind of' or 'to me' at all? Selective reading is a bad thing.

Ventus said:
Gameplay in Demo is lame but in other world, it is lot better and flowmotion is more easier and bosses from KH1 and KH2 is back
Crackin355 said:
Ventus said:

Do I have to quote my other post to answer everything?

Back