What Video Games did you get for Christmas?

This is the thread to talk about all the video games you will get for Christmas, and tell everybody how they are and so forth.

I asked for a lot, so I hope I get a lot of them. Already got MK7 as an early Christmas present. Hope to get Skyward Sword, The Wind Waker, Paper Mario 2, Crash 1 and 2, Fortune Street, and a couple others.

So what do you guys want, or have, and tell us how they are if you get them in a couple days

I'm getting Fortune Street, Kirby Wii and Zelda: Four Swords Adventures.

Hopefully.

I want Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kirby Super Star Ultra, but from what's under the tree, I don't think I'll get any games this year.

I just got all my christmas video games. I got Skyward Sword, Crash 1 and 2, Super Mario 64, Majora's Mask, and Fortune Street!

I still have to wait 2 hours before I can open my presents. But there's a present under the tree with my name on it, and it looks like a DVD. But considering I don't watch movies, I'm hoping it's a Wii game.

The video games I want are:
Mario Kart 7
Skyward Sword
Kirby Return to Dreamland
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Pokemon White
Ocarnia of Time 3D

I hope to get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, mainly because my KH fanboyism is demanding it.

Just got Binding of Isaac, Rock of Ages, Wolfenstein 3D and Shattered Horizon from Shyguy; and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade from Xzealio. Love you guys~ <3

Oh yes, thank you DP for Super Meat Boy, Blocks That Matter, and Osmos and thank you turb for AaAaAA - A Reckles Disregard for Gravity. <3

Back