What Video Games did you get for Christmas?

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
This is the thread to talk about all the video games you will get for Christmas, and tell everybody how they are and so forth.

I asked for a lot, so I hope I get a lot of them. Already got MK7 as an early Christmas present. Hope to get Skyward Sword, The Wind Waker, Paper Mario 2, Crash 1 and 2, Fortune Street, and a couple others.

So what do you guys want, or have, and tell us how they are if you get them in a couple days

Aru Honshou

Ace Class Vice President
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
I want Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kirby Super Star Ultra, but from what's under the tree, I don't think I'll get any games this year.

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
I just got all my christmas video games. I got Skyward Sword, Crash 1 and 2, Super Mario 64, Majora's Mask, and Fortune Street!

Aru Honshou

Ace Class Vice President
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
I still have to wait 2 hours before I can open my presents. But there's a present under the tree with my name on it, and it looks like a DVD. But considering I don't watch movies, I'm hoping it's a Wii game.

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
Pronouns
She/her
The video games I want are:
Mario Kart 7
Skyward Sword
Kirby Return to Dreamland
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Pokemon White
Ocarnia of Time 3D

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
I hope to get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, mainly because my KH fanboyism is demanding it.

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Pronouns
She/her
Kirby Mass Attack. I bought all the other games I wanted before.
I'm buying my brother Mario Kart 7.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Just got Binding of Isaac, Rock of Ages, Wolfenstein 3D and Shattered Horizon from Shyguy; and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade from Xzealio. Love you guys~ <3

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Oh yes, thank you DP for Super Meat Boy, Blocks That Matter, and Osmos and thank you turb for AaAaAA - A Reckles Disregard for Gravity. <3