Wreck-it Ralph

Magikrazy said:
I hope every video game character ever is in!
Way too much for our poor little eyes

twilight princess (or skyward sword?) link is different than majoras mask deku link. theyre two seperate characters, and in the zelda timeline they are both kids chosen by the gods to be the heroes of hyrule. (or well. termina.)

why they exist at the same place at the same time is another issue that is highly irrelevant

Magikrazy said:
I hope every video game character ever is in!

If it is, I'll cry with so much joy

i think i've found out the best loophole this movie has

you know how sonic said if you die outside your own game you permanently die for good

THEN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO THE ARCADE MACHINES

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:

you know how sonic said if you die outside your own game you permanently die for good

THEN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO THE ARCADE MACHINES
They explode.

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:

THEN WHAT THE *bleep* HAPPENS TO THE ARCADE MACHINES

They shut down, as it shows in the new trailer. They "pull the games plug"...

Bowser seems to talk... As seen in the new traiilr

All I heard is Bowser's fire breath sound effect from Super Mario Bros.

Anyone else feeling a growing sense of dread over this movie? It looks like Disney forgot why they're putting in all of these classic video game characters and aiming directly towards little kids who don't even know what Fix-It-Felix is based off of.

Nabber said:
Anyone else feeling a growing sense of dread over this movie?
how can i dread a kids' movie

that doesn't make sense

i mean sure it might be lame that they're focusing on kids

but this is disney we're talking about here

Nabber said:
Anyone else feeling a growing sense of dread over this movie? It looks like Disney forgot why they're putting in all of these classic video game characters and aiming directly towards little kids who don't even know what Fix-It-Felix is based off of.

Just because the marketing team botched doesn't mean the writers did.

Besides, John Lasseter is the producer and he's a total nerd. He wouldn't let them forget why they're putting in all of those classic characters.

Back