Wreck-it Ralph

Sunscreen said:
Brock said:
Love this movie, hands down, anything I said to describe it would just detract from it. The movie was so sweet, so cute, but the action was also sweet. I actually shed a tear during the climax, it was amazing, just perfectly executed. Would watch again, I cried so hard. ;-;

More than once too. ;-;
Is it that good? Planning to see it this Friday and i don't know what to expect. Also, what is the climax of the movie?

If I told you the climax, that would spoil the climax. But there is a large build up. If you are familar with climaxes, you will recognize it. Also, pay attention to the opening scene at the Bad Guys Anonymous meeting. And all the little scenes. They are important. It all fits together and comes around full circle. It's great.

I don't get why Sonic is in the movie but not MarIo?

marioman1213 said:
He got a mention. There was probably no way to put him in without it feeling forced.

Smashgoom202 said:
marioman1213 said:
He got a mention. There was probably no way to put him in without it feeling forced.
Also, were there any Pokemon in the movie?

marioman1213 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
marioman1213 said:
Also, were there any Pokemon in the movie?
There might have been, in Game Central Station, though I don't recall seeing any...

marioman1213 said:

Disney couldn't pay how much Nintendo wanted for them to use Mario and Luigi.

Anyways, I haven't seen this movie yet, but I plan to see it in a few weeks because I really really want to <333

Red Barchetta said:
marioman1213 said:

Disney couldn't pay how much Nintendo wanted for them to use Mario and Luigi.
Makes sense.

It's not getting released in Australia until Boxing Day.

Seriously.

One think I want to know is how is Bowser in it when... Wait first of is when does it take place? The only Arcade games I know Bowser was in was MKGP and MKGP2.. Would he have come from those are what other arcade game Bowser is featured in.

YoshiGo99 said:
One think I want to know is how is Bowser in it when... Wait first of is when does it take place? The only Arcade games I know Bowser was in was MKGP and MKGP2.. Would he have come from those are what other arcade game Bowser is featured in.
Stop worrying about canon. I highly doubt they wanted to worry about canon with a hundred characters.

Krusty the Klown was in this!

Yup, saw it today. Wonderful movie. The only things I didn't like were
-the Cy-Bugs, while I understand they were a consequence of Ralph's selfish actions, they felt too minor to be a major contributor to the climax
-the Magic Hammer, as Felix could have used it to fix Vanellope

Back