Nintendo 3Ds Is Awesome

Nintendo 3Ds is cool because, well first of all its in 3D!! The 3Ds has good graphics even when the 3D is off. It has a new analog stick much like the psp, but this is more slippery of in terms of keeping it on your thumbs. The Nintendo 3Ds has hotspot connection with AT&T, Best Buy, etc. The internet has no lag. The screen is in HD the cameras are in 3D. It comes with a 2GB memory card. During the game you can press the home button and go to the home screen and come back to the game anytime later. It is also very light. Also has a gyro senser to tell when you move it up and down or side to side.

Pretty Cool Huh?

:mario: :luigi: :yoshi:

Uh, that's great but frankly this is kind of old news...

Also, this doesn't have HD graphics. Neither can it multitask and the Internet does lag.

The 3D is a nice little effect, but really nothing to write home about.

Baby Luigi said:
The 3D is a nice little effect, but really nothing to write home about.
Not to mention it causes me severe eye strain. This may just be me, but my eyes hurt a lot after playing with it on. I leave it off most of the time.

Meh, I don't even use the 3D that much.

I wish they spent a little more time on it, imo, they could've extended the battery life a little more, or had the second analog stick built in. If they held off on releasing it, the games at launch would probably be better.

apocalypseArisen said:

I wish they spent a little more time on it, imo, they could've extended the battery life a little more, or had the second analog stick built in. If they held off on releasing it, the games at launch would probably be better.

They're probably going to release an "improved" version of it, similar to the DSi and the Gameboy Advance SP

Baby Luigi said:
apocalypseArisen said:

They're probably going to release an "improved" version of it, similar to the DSi and the Gameboy Advance SP

Nah I don't think they well. Or at least not for a while. Only a few games require a 2nd analog stick, not nearly enough to needed an entire new "improved" system. To be honest, who's going to play a handheld system with everything on full (3D highest, brightness highest, etc.) for more then 3 hours anyway?

Northern Verve said:
Baby Luigi said:
apocalypseArisen said:

Nah I don't think they well. Or at least not for a while. Only a few games require a 2nd analog stick, not nearly enough to needed an entire new "improved" system. To be honest, who's going to play a handheld system with everything on full (3D highest, brightness highest, etc.) for more then 3 hours anyway?

Well, five hours is still a very short minimum, and that's with everything off. And comparing to the previous DS's, this really dropped down low. And I also noticed that around when SM3DL was released, some people were saying "I got really far today, but I had to stop because my battery ran out." I think it would just be nice to now have to charge it every 3-5 hours. But I agree with you that they won't do it in the near future.

GLaDOS said:
I feel the 3D is amazing and doesn't hits my eyes at all.

Was this intentional?

GLaDOS said:
Accident. I'll change it now.

Because if it was intentional, it was awesome.

Back