Pokémon Conquest / Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition (DS Cross-over game)

Crackin355 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Hey, I've got a question for players who know what's going on in the game: you can create links with different Pokemon, right? How do you USE those Pokemon in battle? Or CAN you use them in battle? I think it's weird to create a link with a different Pokemon and no even use them in battle, so what's up, how do I do it?

To to info when choosing an area, it will show you you're people, then you can change between links.

Everyone has certain Pokemon that they have strong links with.

I got this today and I have the first 3 areas along with the electric one. I blew three hours Making links go up, but I kept changing to get the character-specific links. I'm really loving it. S much strategy. I keep my Water Types in the fire area, grass types in the electric area, fire types in the grass area, electric types in the water area and the normal/other types in the original area. I really need to continue with the story soon.
plus I got a swarm of eevees.

so I got a aditional eevee (now a vaporeon) for my main character and a eevee (now a jolteon) for one of my soldiers.

aiming to evolve a eevee into Umbreon.

and last of all a few soldiers have fully evolved pokémon (Gyarados, Ampharos and Staraptor).

I conquered Yaksha (the only place to evolve eevee into Umbreon), avia, and cragspur.

just Visperia left.

What are the reqs to get more Warlords?

I think you need to...

Complete the post-game special episodes that involve them. Then you're able to get them somehow.

The only Pokemon I've evolved is the Electric Warlord's Shinx into a Luxio. Most of my areas have 5-6 soldiers and each with 25-35% Link with their Pokemon.

Crackin355 said:
I think you need to...

Complete the post-game special episodes that involve them. Then you're able to get them somehow.

The only Pokemon I've evolved is the Electric Warlord's Shinx into a Luxio. Most of my areas have 5-6 soldiers and each with 25-35% Link with their Pokemon.
also little tip here.

you can use passwords to make pokemons appear.

also crackin what are planning to evolve your eevee into?

Yoko Littner said:
Crackin355 said:
I think you need to...

also little tip here.

Yeah, I did that with an Axew password. All it did was give me trouble.

I'll evolved it into whatever I can first. I'm not really very choosy.

Crackin355 said:
Yoko Littner said:
Crackin355 said:
I think you need to...

also little tip here.

Yeah, I did that with an Axew password. All it did was give me trouble.

I'll evolved it into whatever I can first. I'm not really very choosy.
I did that with Eevee.

no trouble at all here.

Back