Vaporware: Super Mario Spikers (not strikers)

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
Super Mario Spikers is a cancelled game for the Wii. It was apparently based on volleyball. I wouldn't have liked it anyway, I bet it would have been to similar to Strikers. :P

Eh, I don't think Super Mario Spikers was ever an idea. Unless perhaps that's what they turned Mario Sports Mix into. Since Volleyball was one of the games in that one,

Northern Verve said:
Eh, I don't think Super Mario Spikers was ever an idea. Unless perhaps that's what they turned Mario Sports Mix into. Since Volleyball was one of the games in that one,
No because Next Level games was making this and Square made Mario Sports Mix.

Ultraluigi said:
Super Mario Spikers is a cancelled game for the Wii. It was apparently based on volleyball. I wouldn't have liked it anyway, I bet it would have been to similar to Strikers. :P

Source? I would like to see it.

Baby Luigi said:
Ultraluigi said:

The Wiki.

Ultraluigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ultraluigi said:

The Wiki.

Can you give me a link to the actual place where they announced it? The Wiki is not a good enough source for me.

Baby Luigi said:
Ultraluigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ultraluigi said:

The Wiki.

Can you give me a link to the actual place where they announced it? The Wiki is not a good enough source for me.
Here's the link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_Spikers

That stinks. I like those Mario sports with a violent twist. :P

Ultraluigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ultraluigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ultraluigi said:

The Wiki.

Here's the link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_Spikers

Thanks

Super Mario Spikers was an interesting game. Bummer Next Level Games cancelled it, I would definitely like to see more of it.

Back