mario or wario is best?

That's hard. I used to think Wario was the pwnliest, but Mario's too cool for him.

Mario

But the Luigi you play as in Galaxy isnt the real Luigi. The real one if the one you save. The one you play as is shorter and wears light green. The one you rescue is taller and wears dark green. Therefore the one you play as is a fake, and the one you rescue is the real one, therefore Luigi being playable in Galaxy does not make him any cooler. And for Mario vs. Wario, I pick Mario.

King Boo said:
But the Luigi you play as in Galaxy isnt the real Luigi. The real one if the one you save. The one you play as is shorter and wears light green. The one you rescue is taller and wears dark green. Therefore the one you play as is a fake, and the one you rescue is the real one, therefore Luigi being playable in Galaxy does not make him any cooler. And for Mario vs. Wario, I pick Mario.

Actually, it's never said which one is the real one or not.

Oh and I forgot.

....................................,,---~~"""""~~--,,

..............................,-~"";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,,
.........................,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
......................,/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;___;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
...................,-'';;;;;;;;;;-~''''''. . . .'''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,
..................|';;;;;;;;;;-'. . . iiiiiiiii. . . . .'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
............___,l____,-'. . . . .||||||||||. . . . . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
.._,,--~''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;??"""~-lllllllll||||||. . . . .'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?'''~--,,,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,,
|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,,,,,,,,,,,,--------,,,,___?'''~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~~-,,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~|||||||||ii,,................,-iii|||||||ii,,~--,,,''~-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~,
..''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;/'/|l''.......'''-l||i,.........../|ll'''???'''~ii||,....?''--,''~-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
......''~~------|.'''..............''ll''......../l'...............''l|-........|''~-,'-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'i
.................'|...,,--~~-,..................,,--~~-,,..............|;;;;;;''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
.................,l-'~-,. . . . '',............,-'-~-,. . . .''............|;;;;;;;;;;;''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
.................|||';;;;;'|, . . . .'|...........|||';;;;;'|, . . . '|..........|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
................||||O|||;:|. . . . .'|..........||||O|||;:|. . . . '|.........|;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--,,'_--,,,,--,'
................'|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l..........|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l.........|;;;;;;;;;,-'''...........''~,;;;/
.................,||||||;-'_ . . .,/...........'|l|l|||l'. . . . ./.........|';;;;;;;;;/..................|;|
..,.........,,--'''..........?'''~'-,.............'-,,_. . ,,~'............,_,-''/'..........,-........|'|
.|||i......,-'........................................??...........,,-..............--,,,-''........./;'-,
.'|||||i,,/'.....................................................,,i|||i'............................./''~''''
..|||||||'................................i||i,............_,,iii|||||||i...........................,-''
..||||||'..............................,ii||||||||||iiiiiiiiiii||||||||||||||i'..................,.....,,,-''
...'|||||,...........................,i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i'..................,,--''-~';;;;,
....'|||i,......................,-i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l'.................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
......''-i||||-,,_........._,-iiil''?''lll|||||||||||||||||||||||lll'''?................,/'?;;;;;;;;;;;;~---'
...........'''==iiiiiiiiiiiii='.........?"""""""?.......................,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,|
.............................'Brad89'..................................,/''~~-?''~--,,~'
..................................'|................................,/':::::::::::::::::?'''~--,,
...................................'|.............................,/'::::::::::::::::::::::,,----'''~-,
..............................,,-~''''.........................,/''::::::::::::::::::::,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;,
...............................,/'::::::::'....................,-''::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
...........................|'::::::::::::'-,_............,,-|:::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
...........................|::::::::::::::::,'--,,,,--~''';;;|::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

THAT'S MAMA LUIGI TO YOU!!

King Boo said:
Oh and I forgot.

...................,-'';;;;;;;;;;-~''''''. . . .'''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,
..................|';;;;;;;;;;-'. . . iiiiiiiii. . . . .'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
............___,l____,-'. . . . .||||||||||. . . . . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
.._,,--~''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;??"""~-lllllllll||||||. . . . .'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?'''~--,,,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,,
|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,,,,,,,,,,,,--------,,,,___?'''~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~~-,,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~|||||||||ii,,................,-iii|||||||ii,,~--,,,''~-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~,
..''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;/'/|l''.......'''-l||i,.........../|ll'''???'''~ii||,....?''--,''~-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
......''~~------|.'''..............''ll''......../l'...............''l|-........|''~-,'-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'i
.................'|...,,--~~-,..................,,--~~-,,..............|;;;;;;''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
.................,l-'~-,. . . . '',............,-'-~-,. . . .''............|;;;;;;;;;;;''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
.................|||';;;;;'|, . . . .'|...........|||';;;;;'|, . . . '|..........|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
................||||O|||;:|. . . . .'|..........||||O|||;:|. . . . '|.........|;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--,,'_--,,,,--,'
................'|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l..........|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l.........|;;;;;;;;;,-'''...........''~,;;;/
.................,||||||;-'_ . . .,/...........'|l|l|||l'. . . . ./.........|';;;;;;;;;/..................|;|
..,.........,,--'''..........?'''~'-,.............'-,,_. . ,,~'............,_,-''/'..........,-........|'|
.|||i......,-'........................................??...........,,-..............--,,,-''........./;'-,
.'|||||i,,/'.....................................................,,i|||i'............................./''~''''
..|||||||'................................i||i,............_,,iii|||||||i...........................,-''
..||||||'..............................,ii||||||||||iiiiiiiiiii||||||||||||||i'..................,.....,,,-''
...'|||||,...........................,i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i'..................,,--''-~';;;;,
....'|||i,......................,-i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l'.................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
......''-i||||-,,_........._,-iiil''?''lll|||||||||||||||||||||||lll'''?................,/'?;;;;;;;;;;;;~---'
...........'''==iiiiiiiiiiiii='.........?"""""""?.......................,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,|
.............................'Brad89'..................................,/''~~-?''~--,,~'
..................................'|................................,/':::::::::::::::::?'''~--,,
...................................'|.............................,/'::::::::::::::::::::::,,----'''~-,
..............................,,-~''''.........................,/''::::::::::::::::::::,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;,
...............................,/'::::::::'....................,-''::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
...........................|'::::::::::::'-,_............,,-|:::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
...........................|::::::::::::::::,'--,,,,--~''';;;|::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

why dont you turn off Smileys ._.

Moogle said:
King Boo said:
Oh and I forgot.

................................'|...................................,/''~~-?''~--,,~'

why dont you turn off Smileys ._.

Why didn't you...

Mario: Best chara of the whole Marioverse!
Wario: Medium

Back