mario or wario is best?

Dodoman

King Bowser
That's hard. I used to think Wario was the pwnliest, but Mario's too cool for him.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Mario
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
But the Luigi you play as in Galaxy isnt the real Luigi. The real one if the one you save. The one you play as is shorter and wears light green. The one you rescue is taller and wears dark green. Therefore the one you play as is a fake, and the one you rescue is the real one, therefore Luigi being playable in Galaxy does not make him any cooler. And for Mario vs. Wario, I pick Mario.
 

Maka

Shy Guy
King Boo said:
But the Luigi you play as in Galaxy isnt the real Luigi. The real one if the one you save. The one you play as is shorter and wears light green. The one you rescue is taller and wears dark green. Therefore the one you play as is a fake, and the one you rescue is the real one, therefore Luigi being playable in Galaxy does not make him any cooler. And for Mario vs. Wario, I pick Mario.
Actually, it's never said which one is the real one or not.
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Oh and I forgot.

....................................,,---~~"""""~~--,,

..............................,-~"";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,,
.........................,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
......................,/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;___;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
...................,-'';;;;;;;;;;-~''''''. . . .'''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,
..................|';;;;;;;;;;-'. . . iiiiiiiii. . . . .'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
............___,l____,-'. . . . .||||||||||. . . . . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
.._,,--~''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;??"""~-lllllllll||||||. . . . .'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?'''~--,,,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,,
|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,,,,,,,,,,,,--------,,,,___?'''~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~~-,,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~|||||||||ii,,................,-iii|||||||ii,,~--,,,''~-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~,
..''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;/'/|l''.......'''-l||i,.........../|ll'''???'''~ii||,....?''--,''~-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
......''~~------|.'''..............''ll''......../l'...............''l|-........|''~-,'-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'i
.................'|...,,--~~-,..................,,--~~-,,..............|;;;;;;''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
.................,l-'~-,. . . . '',............,-'-~-,. . . .''............|;;;;;;;;;;;''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
.................|||';;;;;'|, . . . .'|...........|||';;;;;'|, . . . '|..........|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
................||||O|||;:|. . . . .'|..........||||O|||;:|. . . . '|.........|;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--,,'_--,,,,--,'
................'|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l..........|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l.........|;;;;;;;;;,-'''...........''~,;;;/
.................,||||||;-'_ . . .,/...........'|l|l|||l'. . . . ./.........|';;;;;;;;;/..................|;|
..,.........,,--'''..........?'''~'-,.............'-,,_. . ,,~'............,_,-''/'..........,-........|'|
.|||i......,-'........................................??...........,,-..............--,,,-''........./;'-,
.'|||||i,,/'.....................................................,,i|||i'............................./''~''''
..|||||||'................................i||i,............_,,iii|||||||i...........................,-''
..||||||'..............................,ii||||||||||iiiiiiiiiii||||||||||||||i'..................,.....,,,-''
...'|||||,...........................,i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i'..................,,--''-~';;;;,
....'|||i,......................,-i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l'.................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
......''-i||||-,,_........._,-iiil''?''lll|||||||||||||||||||||||lll'''?................,/'?;;;;;;;;;;;;~---'
...........'''==iiiiiiiiiiiii='.........?"""""""?.......................,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,|
.............................'Brad89'..................................,/''~~-?''~--,,~'
..................................'|................................,/':::::::::::::::::?'''~--,,
...................................'|.............................,/'::::::::::::::::::::::,,----'''~-,
..............................,,-~''''.........................,/''::::::::::::::::::::,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;,
...............................,/'::::::::'....................,-''::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
...........................|'::::::::::::'-,_............,,-|:::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
...........................|::::::::::::::::,'--,,,,--~''';;;|::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

THAT'S MAMA LUIGI TO YOU!!
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
King Boo said:
Oh and I forgot.

....................................,,---~~"""""~~--,,

..............................,-~"";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,,
.........................,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
......................,/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;___;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
...................,-'';;;;;;;;;;-~''''''. . . .'''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,
..................|';;;;;;;;;;-'. . . iiiiiiiii. . . . .'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
............___,l____,-'. . . . .||||||||||. . . . . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
.._,,--~''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;??"""~-lllllllll||||||. . . . .'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?'''~--,,,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,,
|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,,,,,,,,,,,,--------,,,,___?'''~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~~-,,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~|||||||||ii,,................,-iii|||||||ii,,~--,,,''~-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~,
..''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;/'/|l''.......'''-l||i,.........../|ll'''???'''~ii||,....?''--,''~-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
......''~~------|.'''..............''ll''......../l'...............''l|-........|''~-,'-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'i
.................'|...,,--~~-,..................,,--~~-,,..............|;;;;;;''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
.................,l-'~-,. . . . '',............,-'-~-,. . . .''............|;;;;;;;;;;;''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
.................|||';;;;;'|, . . . .'|...........|||';;;;;'|, . . . '|..........|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
................||||O|||;:|. . . . .'|..........||||O|||;:|. . . . '|.........|;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--,,'_--,,,,--,'
................'|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l..........|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l.........|;;;;;;;;;,-'''...........''~,;;;/
.................,||||||;-'_ . . .,/...........'|l|l|||l'. . . . ./.........|';;;;;;;;;/..................|;|
..,.........,,--'''..........?'''~'-,.............'-,,_. . ,,~'............,_,-''/'..........,-........|'|
.|||i......,-'........................................??...........,,-..............--,,,-''........./;'-,
.'|||||i,,/'.....................................................,,i|||i'............................./''~''''
..|||||||'................................i||i,............_,,iii|||||||i...........................,-''
..||||||'..............................,ii||||||||||iiiiiiiiiii||||||||||||||i'..................,.....,,,-''
...'|||||,...........................,i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i'..................,,--''-~';;;;,
....'|||i,......................,-i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l'.................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
......''-i||||-,,_........._,-iiil''?''lll|||||||||||||||||||||||lll'''?................,/'?;;;;;;;;;;;;~---'
...........'''==iiiiiiiiiiiii='.........?"""""""?.......................,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,|
.............................'Brad89'..................................,/''~~-?''~--,,~'
..................................'|................................,/':::::::::::::::::?'''~--,,
...................................'|.............................,/'::::::::::::::::::::::,,----'''~-,
..............................,,-~''''.........................,/''::::::::::::::::::::,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;,
...............................,/'::::::::'....................,-''::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
...........................|'::::::::::::'-,_............,,-|:::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
...........................|::::::::::::::::,'--,,,,--~''';;;|::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

THAT'S MAMA LUIGI TO YOU!!
why dont you turn off Smileys ._.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Moogle said:
King Boo said:
Oh and I forgot.

....................................,,---~~"""""~~--,,

..............................,-~"";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,,
.........................,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
......................,/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;___;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
...................,-'';;;;;;;;;;-~''''''. . . .'''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,
..................|';;;;;;;;;;-'. . . iiiiiiiii. . . . .'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
............___,l____,-'. . . . .||||||||||. . . . . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
.._,,--~''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;??"""~-lllllllll||||||. . . . .'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?'''~--,,,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,,
|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,,,,,,,,,,,,--------,,,,___?'''~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~~-,,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~|||||||||ii,,................,-iii|||||||ii,,~--,,,''~-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~,
..''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;/'/|l''.......'''-l||i,.........../|ll'''???'''~ii||,....?''--,''~-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
......''~~------|.'''..............''ll''......../l'...............''l|-........|''~-,'-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'i
.................'|...,,--~~-,..................,,--~~-,,..............|;;;;;;''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
.................,l-'~-,. . . . '',............,-'-~-,. . . .''............|;;;;;;;;;;;''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
.................|||';;;;;'|, . . . .'|...........|||';;;;;'|, . . . '|..........|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
................||||O|||;:|. . . . .'|..........||||O|||;:|. . . . '|.........|;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--,,'_--,,,,--,'
................'|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l..........|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l.........|;;;;;;;;;,-'''...........''~,;;;/
.................,||||||;-'_ . . .,/...........'|l|l|||l'. . . . ./.........|';;;;;;;;;/..................|;|
..,.........,,--'''..........?'''~'-,.............'-,,_. . ,,~'............,_,-''/'..........,-........|'|
.|||i......,-'........................................??...........,,-..............--,,,-''........./;'-,
.'|||||i,,/'.....................................................,,i|||i'............................./''~''''
..|||||||'................................i||i,............_,,iii|||||||i...........................,-''
..||||||'..............................,ii||||||||||iiiiiiiiiii||||||||||||||i'..................,.....,,,-''
...'|||||,...........................,i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i'..................,,--''-~';;;;,
....'|||i,......................,-i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l'.................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
......''-i||||-,,_........._,-iiil''?''lll|||||||||||||||||||||||lll'''?................,/'?;;;;;;;;;;;;~---'
...........'''==iiiiiiiiiiiii='.........?"""""""?.......................,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,|
................................'|...................................,/''~~-?''~--,,~'
..................................'|................................,/':::::::::::::::::?'''~--,,
...................................'|.............................,/'::::::::::::::::::::::,,----'''~-,
..............................,,-~''''.........................,/''::::::::::::::::::::,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;,
...............................,/'::::::::'....................,-''::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
...........................|'::::::::::::'-,_............,,-|:::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
...........................|::::::::::::::::,'--,,,,--~''';;;|::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

THAT'S MAMA LUIGI TO YOU!!
why dont you turn off Smileys ._.
Why didn't you...
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Mario: Best chara of the whole Marioverse!
Wario: Medium
 
Top