Facebook users fail too much.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
I'm sick of all the spam that I see there.

Such as...

GIRL DIED IN 1993, A MAN BURIED HER IN HER OWN home when she was still alive. The man chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this girl. In the middle of the night she will stand at the side of your bed starring straight into your eyes. She will suffocate you, like sh...e was suffocated. This story is sadly true. If you post this 5 differnt times she won't bother you

Facebook needs to block spam messages.

Baby Time said:

Such as...

GIRL DIED IN 1993, A MAN BURIED HER IN HER OWN home when she was still alive. The man chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this girl. In the middle of the night she will stand at the side of your bed starring straight into your eyes. She will suffocate you, like sh...e was suffocated. This story is sadly true. If you post this 5 differnt times she won't bother you

Um this didn't start on Facebook, it started in chain emails. I'm sure I have died 1,999,390 times already.

Confound those crazy e-mail messages. They drive me to drink. Root beer, that is. I'm not 21 yet.

What is it with you and fail threads?

Toad85 said:
Confound those crazy e-mail messages. They drive me to drink. Root beer, that is. I'm not 21 yet.

I love root beer.

Those dumb messages have been going around forever, Baby Time. It's not exclusively a Facebook thing, so don't blame it on Facebook. It's the stupid people who believe that crap.

Facebook users fail too much.

Did that say "Facebook fails?" No.

Still a fail thread, dummkopf Baby Time.

All the spams I see on Facebook now are about Loving God and if you don't repost it then you dont love God instead of these creepy stories threatening you to repost or die.

Dont throw stones in glass houses, or some other ancient proverb or another.

Baby Time fails too much.

I'm sick of the spam I see there.

Such as...

Baby Time said:

Such as...

Pandapowah said:
All the spams I see on Facebook now are about Loving God and if you don't repost it then you dont love God instead of these creepy stories threatening you to repost or die.
Another one that ticks me off is "Repost if you know someone who has cancer. I know 90% of you won't do this" (As if they are guilting us into doing that...it's bullshit).

Of course I know people who have cancer, I'm sure MANY people do, I don't need to repost on Facebook to show support...

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Pandapowah said:
Another one that ticks me off is "Repost if you know someone who has cancer. I know 90% of you won't do this" (As if they are guilting us into doing that...it's *bleep*).

Of course I know people who have cancer, I'm sure MANY people do, I don't need to repost on Facebook to show support...

I know, right?

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Pandapowah said:
Another one that ticks me off is "Repost if you know someone who has cancer. I know 90% of you won't do this" (As if they are guilting us into doing that...it's *bleep*).

Yeah, as if posting something on Facebook really shows your support. If want to show support cancer I would donate money or raise awareness for cancer. And I think God knows I love him and a post on Facebook won't really show that I love him very much.

Pandapowah said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Pandapowah said:

Yeah, as if posting something on Facebook really shows your support. If want to show support cancer I would donate money or raise awareness for cancer. And I think God knows I love him and a post on Facebook won't really show that I love him very much.
I understand if they do certain things to RAISE AWARENESS, but just because I don't re-post something, it doesn't make me an asshole.
But yes, THANK YOU! You hit the nail on the head.

I hate the Facebook chain posts that try to challenge my faith. "Post this or you don't believe in Jesus Christ." Oh yeah? What ever happened to "You shall not put the Lord your God to the test?" In other words, I don't think God needs to be tested for how much faith He receives using a stupid chain letter on Facebook. I don't want to derail this into a religious discussion, so anyone wanting to retort to this should do so in a different thread.

Long story short: I agree, chain letters piss me off.

One day, a boy named Baby Time made a thread saying Facebook Users fail. Well that night, Mark Zuckerberg came into his house and murdered him in his sleep. Be sure to post this in 200 other forums otherwise Mark Zuckerberg will come to YOUR house and murder YOU in your sleep! Pass it on to stay alive! AHHH!!!!

Pandapowah said:

I KNOW RIGHT

Mason said:
I hate the Facebook chain posts that try to challenge my faith. "Post this or you don't believe in Jesus Christ." Oh yeah? What ever happened to "You shall not put the Lord your God to the test?" In other words, I don't think God needs to be tested for how much faith He receives using a stupid chain letter on Facebook. I don't want to derail this into a religious discussion, so anyone wanting to retort to this should do so in a different thread.

Long story short: I agree, chain letters piss me off.

Amen.

Back