Facebook users fail too much.

Lord Ghirahim said:
Naw, I'm really lousy at image editing... All I can do is rip YT images and crop them if necessary; not much else.

okayguy.jpg

I know Mason is good at editing pictures. . .

But guys~ Facebook users fail too much. Didnt you read the subject of the thread?

GalacticPetey said:
I'm not gonna waste my life with facebook. Too many creepers out there

GAHH! My life has been wasted away for the last 2 years!
Creepers, yes. But you can control who you are friends with and you can control what people see on your profile.

Epic Nitwit said:
I think this is slowly evolving into something that belongs in Mindless Junk. (or de-evolving, depending on your view of MJ)
Let's put it this way; a Baby Time fail thread is now worthy of Mindless Junk only; I'd call that evolving...

Lord Ghirahim said:
Epic Nitwit said:
I think this is slowly evolving into something that belongs in Mindless Junk. (or de-evolving, depending on your view of MJ)
Let's put it this way; a Baby Time fail thread is now worthy of Mindless Junk only; I'd call that evolving...

It really just depends on your view on Mindless Junk.

And a fun fact: Baby Time last posted on the 15th of December.

Actually, facebook has more Cats on it than it has creepers. At least on the games. So many cats in castle age and the like. They are taking over facebook, I tell ya.

Brock said:
Actually, facebook has more Cats on it than it has creepers. At least on the games. So many cats in castle age and the like. They are taking over facebook, I tell ya.

If there were creepers and I knew they were creeping on my stuff, I just block them. YOU are in control. :P

GalacticPetey said:
I'm not gonna waste my life with facebook. Too many creepers out there

LOL Those creepers will only give you harm if you give away too much personal information.
PLUS You dont have to be "friends" with random people.

I don't have a Facebook account, but my friend does. He says that it doesn't fail.

Despite the fact Baby Time didn't express this in the right way, there is some truth in what he said. I hate when I see these messages especially when people are like "Hurr durr you share or u no muslim derp lol" or "you will burn in hell if you don't share this". In fact, here is a translated passage that annoyed the fuck out of me:

The man who drew the caricature of the prophet Mohamed was burned and Denmark didn't spread the news. Please share this because there is a girl in Palestine that saw a spirit tell her if whoever shares it will be happy in four hours. And a young man named <<Mohamed>> saw the prophet in his dream who told him whoever shares this will have a happy life and whoever doesn't will be sad for the rest of his life.

This needs to stop. It's irritating.

Security Lady said:
Despite the fact Baby Time didn't express this in the right way, there is some truth in what he said. I hate when I see these messages especially when people are like "Hurr durr you share or u no muslim derp lol" or "you will burn in hell if you don't share this". In fact, here is a translated passage that annoyed the fuck out of me:

This needs to stop. It's irritating.
I agree with this. I think from now on I'm going to unfriend anyone I get a chain message from unless they're a family member.

Pinkie Pie said:
GLaDOS said:
What does that have to do with anything?
Nothing. He's shitposting, silly.
nou

I honestly do not know why people believe these silly chain messages that came from emails and are now on Facebook.

You know, I had an email a long time ago with one of those chain things in it saying that the message was going around since 1897 or some year like that.....Uh, computers were not even around back then....

Back