Facebook users fail too much.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
I honestly do not know why people believe these silly chain messages that came from emails and are now on Facebook.
What? I see them on Facebook all the time. Unless you mean the people who copied them to Facebook in the first place...

Mason said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
I honestly do not know why people believe these silly chain messages that came from emails and are now on Facebook.
What? I see them on Facebook all the time. Unless you mean the people who copied them to Facebook in the first place...
I worded that wrong. I meant to say that I can't believe these people would believe these silly chain email/message things.

Mason said:
Pinkie Pie said:
GLaDOS said:
What does that have to do with anything?
Nothing. He's shitposting, silly.
nou
OhYOU.jpg

NintendoQueen said:
"I have tattoos, so I'm a trouble maker. I have curves, so I'm fat. If I wear makeup, I'm fake. If I say what I think, I'm a Bitch. If I cry sometimes, I'm a Drama Queen. If I have guy friends, I'm a slut. If I stand up for myself, I'm mouthy. Seems like you can't do anything now a days without being labeled. So what. Go ahead and label me, see if I care. LABELS ARE FOR SOUP, NOT FOR PEOPLE. Re-post this if you're proud of who you are."

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

improper use of the We Got A Badass Over Here guy

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
NintendoQueen said:
"I have tattoos, so I'm a trouble maker. I have curves, so I'm fat. If I wear makeup, I'm fake. If I say what I think, I'm a Bitch. If I cry sometimes, I'm a Drama Queen. If I have guy friends, I'm a slut. If I stand up for myself, I'm mouthy. Seems like you can't do anything now a days without being labeled. So what. Go ahead and label me, see if I care. LABELS ARE FOR SOUP, NOT FOR PEOPLE. Re-post this if you're proud of who you are."

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

improper use of the We Got A Badass Over Here guy

Yeah I know, I just love that meme.

Chain Letters are like AIDS. It could be stopped if we don't spread it but there are always people somewhere who would keep spreading it.

Pandapowah said:
Chain Letters are like AIDS. It could be stopped if we don't spread it but there are always people somewhere who would keep spreading it.

I can't decide whether that's amazingly profound or profoundly stupid.

Pandapowah said:

I can't decide whether that's amazingly profound or amazingly stupid.

Well, chain letters are usually spread intentionally, and HIV is (in most cases) spread accidentally.

Mario4Ever said:
Pandapowah said:

Well, chain letters are usually spread intentionally, and HIV is (in most cases) spread accidentally.

That's the amazingly stupid part.

I think that outweighs any profundity that comment may have had.

Mario4Ever said:
Pandapowah said:

Oh true :P

Just saw this one on FB a minute ago:

Dear bullies,
The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few min ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. Shes a virgin. The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day is already being abused at home. You think you know them. Guess what, you dont! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't , Repost this if your that 1% with a heart

That one sends a good message but whoever wrote it should at least work on their grammar to make it look like they're intelligent.

Besides, that sort of thing has already been done thousands of times.

NintendoQueen said:

Dear bullies,
The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few min ago.

But I punched that guy 10 seconds ago.

apocalypseArisen said:
NintendoQueen said:

Dear bullies,
The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few min ago.

But I punched that guy 10 seconds ago.
You punched his dead body.

NintendoQueen said:

Dear bullies,
The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few min ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. Shes a virgin. The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day is already being abused at home. You think you know them. Guess what, you dont! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't , Repost this if your that 1% with a heart

I would've tolerated this message if it weren't for the ending X_x

Sharks Territory said:
That one sends a good message but whoever wrote it should at least work on their grammar to make it look like they're intelligent.

Besides, that sort of thing has already been done thousands of times.

Its just a chain letter. They try to make you feel bad by talking about sad stuff because they know talking about a scary story doesn't work anymore.

Back