• I don't care

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Suicide League (Superhero fan story) New Whose Who

Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber you need to resign yourself to the fact that Goomba's Shoe really doesn't care at all about the criticism he recieves.

I'm still half convinced that this entire story is an elaborate trolling setup.
How so?

Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber you need to resign yourself to the fact that Goomba's Shoe really doesn't care at all about the criticism he recieves.

That's not true i just don't care about the opinions of people who know nothing about comic books. Or that review it on the same scale as they would Typical Tragedy

Dr. Javelin said:

Well of course I've resigned to that.

Discord said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Well of course I've resigned to that.
Nabber let's look at some of you points
Discord said:
I'll change my system. I just won't completely revamp it for you. Let's take this one flaw at a time. Please explain why I should excuse your horrible grammar.
You shouldn't that's a valid point
Discord said:
Next; is there an actual plot here?
No there isn't one main plot comic books are set up to have multiple little plots.
Discord said:
Now, how come you can't put backstory in the actual story?
That comes from the amount of characters in the story since most good superhero back stories tend to be the main point of a chapter i would need to write 8 chapters revolving around there back stories. Now that doesn't mean i don't plan on exploring them more since i do i just thought it would be quicker and more effective to explain them all at once rather than was a whole volume on just back stories. It also serves as a nod to DC comic books who also had these backstory chapters (though theres were featured as a page in a comic book)
Discord said:
How come you have to have whole chapters where you break the fourth wall to tell us who is who?
That ones mostly for humor although to tell you the truth i don't think Ambush is telling the back stories i think he introduces them than a flash back happens.
Discord said:
Because you randomly make up these back stories on the spot, they have nothing to do with the actual story and so they are effectively pointless.
While it is true i have created back stories on the spot (mainly Pyro's, TPY's, and Air Mario's) most of the stuff i write is not made up on the spot and the stuff i do make up on the spot is usually pretty good in my opinion (writer bias FTW)
Discord said:
Now, a general question: besides having teleportation, does Ambush Shoe have any other powers?
As a joke he can hold objects as Tom pointed out but other than that nothing

Re: Suicide League (Superhero fan story) On Hiatus until March

Note this is now on Hiatus until at least March

Mostly for finals

I have no comment.

You should really listen to Nab and Jav- they're making very valid points, and you're just sort of brushing it off. You clearly don't seek to improve, which is why I'm not giving you a review.

You don't deserve it.

Don't Fear said:
I have no comment.

You should really listen to Nab and Jav- they're making very valid points, and you're just sort of brushing it off. You clearly don't seek to improve, which is why I'm not giving you a review.

You don't deserve it.
;D

Don't Fear said:
I have no comment.

You don't deserve it.
Aww. I wanted you to give this one of your Tabuu Reviews.

Discord said:
Don't Fear said:
I have no comment.

You don't deserve it.
I am the true winner of this conversation :eekdance:

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man said:
Discord said:
Don't Fear said:
I have no comment.

You don't deserve it.
How?

This was never a competition.

The reason you don't deserve a review is because, from what I've seen, you aren't going to do any fucking thing with it. I give reviews to help people get better- if you aren't going to make the effort, you're wasting my time. Not just mine- you're wasting yours, reading reviews you aren't going to actually do anything with.

I had high hopes for you at first. I thought that you would see criticism and act on it- I thought that you would try to get better. But no. You send me a PM on the XB asking me for a review, and for what?

Honestly, what the fuck have you gained from feedback you don't even listen to?

Don't Fear said:
Discord said:
Don't Fear said:
I have no comment.

You don't deserve it.
How?

This was never a competition.

The reason you don't deserve a review is because, from what I've seen, you aren't going to do any fucking thing with it. I give reviews to help people get better- if you aren't going to make the effort, you're wasting my time. Not just mine- you're wasting yours, reading reviews you aren't going to actually do anything with.

I had high hopes for you at first. I thought that you would see criticism and act on it- I thought that you would try to get better. But no. You send me a PM on the XB asking me for a review, and for what?

Honestly, what the fuck have you gained from feedback you don't even listen to?
Your welcome

But meanwhile I get yelled at by everyone when I criticize him :'(

Discord said:
But meanwhile I get yelled at by everyone when I criticize him :'(
Seems legit 8)

Re: Suicide League (Superhero fan story) 6th chapter has been released

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
That was cool. Goombella is my least favorite partner in PMTTYD and now she's in jail.
Took me a while to realise you mean the character and not me.
The Whos Who wasnt bad, and I enjoyed those last two chapters. Kinda wish I hadn't gone to jail for obvious reasons.

This is now cancelled for a couple of different reasons

Well i got bored of the idea, I realized i don't like writing a comedy, I began to fall victim of the deadly disease known as having to much free time and filling that free time by thinking of this story causing me to change things into a more dramatic story, Poorly made decisions on my part such making 7 main characters when i only had established personalities for 3 of them (my next story idea would have 4 main characters at most), And I have another story idea that i would rather write. There are other reasons but i'm to tired to think of them.

Shame, I thought this had some potential if you chose to improve on (guess what?) character development and descriptive writing.

That's weird i was planning on dropping character development all together :P

That's weird i was planning on dropping character development all together :P
I think this would either have made this story the best ever in UP fiction history, or completely bombed and humiliated you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back