Dreams

i had a dream last night where they made an animal crossing for switch. it would be nice if they would make an animal crossing for switch in real life

When I was about 6 or 7, I had a dream where I saw a commercial for some Baby Mario doll that says things when you squeeze it (y'know those toys you usually see at toy stores) and the commercial was a lot like the original Mini Mario commercial (yes, I was as young as 6-7 when I had that dream) and then in the dream, I went to a mall to see if they had the Baby Mario doll that was being advertised.

I first acknowledged the minis when I was, like, 5 or 6, and I didn't realize how adorable they were until I was a teenager.

Last night I dreamed there was a new item in Mario Kart that was similar to the Thundercloud, except it was a Thwomp getting passed around.

I had a dream a week ago and I was in Nohr, I went to the Ice Tribe village I liberated it from Nohr and two maids named Felicia and Flora came out of the village. They were scared and I told them I was their father and they came to this world, but the dream version of this world. We went into a time machine and attended concerts by Hank Williams, Merle Haggard, John Denver, Roy Acuff, and George Jones. We listened to Roy Acuff's song The Wabash Cannonball and asked him after the show to play it again and he said yes, but with me and Felicia doing the main vocals. After that we went to many of George Jones' concerts and when we listened to his song
and we asked him to play it again, then all four of us (George Jones, Felicia, Flora, and me) sang it with Me and Flora doing the first half and Felicia and George Jones did the last half. After the song ended with us singing, he said "All three of you have talent, I wouldn't have sung a song that great, you should start a band" we accepted and called the band Samuel and the In Girls and went into the time machine and landed in 2050, country music was in ruins at the time and many people almost gave up on the genre and when we played our music they said that we saved country music and the spirit of George Jones came 20 years later in 2070 when I was 69 without the time travel and said "you have saved country music! I thought nobody could fill the shoes of the classic artists, but here we are and you filled their shoes, I am most impressed." After we went to modern times we went to Israel and sung The Wabash Cannonball. After the song ended I woke up.

Last night I had a dream where for a few days, my Windows 7 laptop (which is my current computer) was replaced with an old, bulky Windows 98/95 laptop with no internet access. Like what happened in, y'know, that one Plainrock124 video.

I was like "Aw yeah, an old computer! I might as well make the best of it!"

And I was also like "Heh, I should write some Mini Mario & Friends fanfiction on this thing. I've been meaning for a looooooooong time to write some. :D"

I dreamed with Felicia and George Jones in my dream. In the dream a Hurricane was said to hit Texas, but made an unexpected east turn and went up the east coast, Felicia went with the NHC's forecast of it hitting Texas, after stalling over Florida for six days it went up the east coast as a category 5 hurricane storm surge was 30 feet, I prepped for the hurricane and me and George Jones filled the bug out bag and went to Chicago in Illinois and Felicia made a last minute decision of going to Chicago and the hurricane battered the house and I found a abandoned airplane and flew to Chicago under 190 MPH winds and we made it to Chicago and stayed there for a week and then tried to catch a flight back home and they said that the beaches of the east coast is such a disaster that it will take a year or two to fix all the damage I flew on the airplane I found in the hurricane and saw my hand built house was still standing and all other buildings in the city that we lived in was destroyed. After that we made a living on fishing in the ocean, at the end of the dream all the buildings destroyed got replaced.

Last night I dreamed that I was in Valentia and I was waging war against both Zofia and the Rigelian Empire, and I got support from Cordelia, Felicia, and Flora. We founded the Wabash Cannonball and we took on Zofia first and crushed The Deliverance and Desaix said to me and my members "you with the Rigelian Empire perchance?" I said no we are the Wabash Cannonball. And Felicia shot an arrow and I said "good men of women of the Wabash Cannonball we march and conquer all of Zofia and the Rigelian Empire and form the nation of Toronto and we will have all the music by George Jones you want after the conquest is ended!" We defeated Desaix and marched onto Fear Mountain and rescued Tatiana and when Zeke saw her in my army, Zeke said "The Wabash Cannonball has rescued my love and they liberated a lot of Valentia from an army that is terrible and now we march on Jerome's Army!" Jerome said "You dare march on me you know what will happen because I smelt a whiff of Betrayal you know what fate the girl awaits now that" Zeke interrupted Jerome's speech and said "She is free and so am I, men set your targets on the army" we won and we went in the village and talked Zeke into trying to get him in my army and he said he wouldn't help me conquer Rigel and when he saw my mark on my arm, he decided to join. After that we went onto the castle and defeated Rudolf and finished Valentia and we listened to Walls Can Fall and had a good time. And I said to Felicia and Flora "you did well my daughters, you are promoted to general for your efforts" and I married Cordelia and had a son I named James.

I had this dream that me and Felicia went shopping in New Orleans and I saw the album Latest Greatest Straitest Hits by George Strait, and it felt very real I could see the album cover so clearly in my dream that it seemed like it was actually real, after getting the album we visted the lower 9th ward and made lots of friends and I met Celica there and we went to a local restaurant to eat.

I dreamt I got in to a physical altercation with my dad (whom I get along great with in real life). Steve somehow learned of this and demoted me.

Bad dream all-around.

I had a dream and I saw Daisy with Peach exchanging vows, I stopped and sang a hymn that in the dream I had practiced for a year and sang the hymn called What a Friend We Have in Jesus. The wedding was postponed to the next day, then I recruited aid from George Jones and John Denver and we sang the classic song Hey, Good Lookin' and they exchanged vows, before the priest said you may kiss the bride, my father came from behind and said "I don't like the looks of this son, we must stop it" and we asked Daisy not to do it and it was a trap, and she declined and the marriage was complete. All four of us said "this cannot be" and I deemed the marriage void and the priest said "I was told by Bowser to do this for his own good" and Bowser showed up and we defeated him and Peach and Daisy regained their senses and I told them what happened and Daisy called me her hero and she asked the question and I said yes. And we had the song Forever and Ever, Amen by Randy Travis play at the wedding. And five years later we named our son George after one of the heroes in the dream.

Last dream I had was literally gibberish. I don't think there was a single thing going on there that I could describe, but for some reason I understood it all when I was dreaming. Probably the effects of being a bit sick.

I had the following dream before I owned Mario Odyssey.

I got my hands on Mario Odyssey. I was very excited to play. The title screen featured a dancing Mario. The game started on top of the cascade Kingdom near Madame Broode's fight. I fought her. Then the credits rolled. I BEAT THE GAME!!!!! But as a reward, I got a costume of Mario in 256 bit.

I'm really getting the hang of telekinesis in my dreams. Last night everyone was amazed at what I could do (I cleared away large metal slabs and made a storm dissipate).

An old one:

I literally saw the face of a frog. Then someone screamed. Then I woke up.

Perhaps I had a vision of the future...of me fanboying when seeing the announcement for SMO... :posh:

Another oldie, I dreamt that my bed was moved to the side and where it was lay hundreds of Mario plushies. The Koopalings and Purple Toad stood out to me, cause there weren't any of them out at that time. The Koopalings I think came out a month or two later. Still no Purple Toad though. :( :'(

Last night I had a Magic School Bus dream.
Ms. Frizzle was missing, and someone was trying to frame Arnold for something and seize control of the bus.

Back