Dreams

I had a dream one time that I touched a leaf, and suddenly it was spiky and poked me. Because of my very young age, I had a fear of plants for a long time because of that dream.

Xanthium said:
I dreamt that I died. Seriously. I got shot in my dream, and a countdown timer would float on top of my head. When the needles neared zero, I would feel all numb, and would not be able to move at all. When it reached zero, I died. Woke up immediately...
Well I guess that disproves the theory that death in a dream causes death in real life.

You are still alive, right?

Dankey Kang said:
Xanthium said:
I dreamt that I died. Seriously. I got shot in my dream, and a countdown timer would float on top of my head. When the needles neared zero, I would feel all numb, and would not be able to move at all. When it reached zero, I died. Woke up immediately...
Well I guess that disproves the theory that death in a dream causes death in real life.

No I'm not.

Dankey Kang said:
Xanthium said:

When I was little I dreamt that I died and the last thing I heard was my brother laughing at me.

I also had another dream where some crazy dude killed me by hitting me in the head with a blunt axe.

Dumb ways to die.

Pretty sure I'm still living though :v

I have a lot of nightmares about seeing my ex get married to somebody else. I also have a lot of good dreams that I am with her again.

But this dude keeps being Satan in my dreams (In my dreams he is like Satan to me, because what he did to me irl) and I've had dreams of him hunting me down as well. In real life it will be the other way around

hmm had a dream a couple of nights ago i was dating some chick named maruna

it was very strange to say the least

And I have a new one from last night: all I remember from that is I was heading down a street in an industrial park (similar to this one near me but there was a sidewalk on both sides, the buildings were right up against the sidewalk and it ran right next to a railroad track like another example near me (without the abandoned steel mill, however)), then I randomly entered what looked like a waiting room in one of the buildings and sitting on top of a magazine stack on an end table adjacent to a door was an (albeit fictional in real life, apparently) Tiny Toon Adventures coloring book (out of all things), so I looked in that.

Well, I had a weird dream last night. It was basically what would have happened in Skyward Sword if Groose immediately told everyone in Link's class what he was doing once he found out, and then everyone wanted to get involved, not knowing how serious it was. You know, like they were messing around when Link was trying to do the trials in the Silent Realm and all that. There was also a girl who had a crush on Link but it was unrequited because Zelda.

And when I woke up, I was like, that would be a really fun idea for a fanfiction. It could be funny, Link thinking it's destiny for him to do this all alone and stuff, and everyone else being like "we all want to help, too. It's not all about you!". Even though it is.

Had a new one last night where I was able to view 45-degree-angle aerial images of my city...taken in 1994...and even weirdly, there were some buildings that never even existed! Then, I decided to see pictures taken in 1994 of both real and fictional railroad overpasses over Fort Street in Detroit, Michigan...and each overpass had a billboard on it!

Time for me to post one last night that I can actually still remember (mostly).

It started out in which I was visiting Cincinnati-but it was nearly vastly different-for example, the hills were a lot taller, there were a lot more skyscrapers, there was a suspended cable car line that was about a thousand feet off the ground and most notably-the Ohio-Kentucky state line was on land and went through a residential suburb just immediately south of the downtown area-plus, the Ohio River actually went right through downtown and had a lot more bridges crossing it!

After that first half, in the second half, I was watching an unusual-and fictional-third-season episode of Tiny Toon Adventures-in this one, Little Beeper somewhat had his colors intermixed with Calamity Coyote (as in Beeper had actually eaten Calamity!!) and Furrball had to work hard to get not only Beeper back to normal, but to make Calamity reappear. This second half was more bizarre than the first half, but even the first half had some things that were too unusual.

UPDATE: I have just finished this based on the above dream-combines the background of the first half and the characters of the second half.

The one I just had last night: it involved some sort of huge dance party that was revealed to take place somewhere in this area and that Little Beeper was in it and that they danced to to songs: the first one was Kenny Loggin's Footloose theme, the other one I can't remember, but it was probably a similar-vintage song by a British band.

The one I had last night:
I wasn't in this. Inside this castle, there was a Britain's got Talent contest going on, but you had to sing Frozen songs. And Iggy Koopa Jr's old avatar (that bear thing) was singing Do you want to build a snowman in a chipmunk voice. Then, Betrayus sung Let it go backwards, but it sounded like Pingu. Pingu reported him to the police station where there was a gift shop, and the guy from the I got U video bought these Betrayus hands. Then they went to a pool but the water was green. Road runner appeared and sang Lobe is an open door, but then the bear thing (who I've temporarily named Pete) said the concert was over. Then Road runner turned into this guy with a butt head, and the I got U guy's Betrayus hands fell off.

I love cheese!!

I had a dream where I was watching a play from a TV show I watch (it's a show-within-a-show), but then it turned into a CGI animated movie based on the classic Space Invaders videogame.

Again, last night's.
I was in this. I went to a theme park with storks in it but it was inside a maze. There was a play area called "Castle Pip" but it was closed down. You could still go on it but all the stuff was falling apart.
We went to a go kart circuit and my class were there, however it was tutored by the French teacher. I was on this site in between turns. I had my old avatar, the Chrysalis one, and was making comments on a thread, only you were allowed to swear and I typed in blue.
We went to eat stuff at Castle Pip, and my grandad was there which was not possible since he is dead. Dr. Buttocks from Pac-Man came up with a plan to trap kids in Castle Pip, which was really unkind. Then a new half of Castle Pip was opened, stating that they closed it down "because of Pokemon".
When Dr. Buttocks asked Betrayus if he liked the plan, he said no because it was too mean to kids.

You can swear on the Mario Boards.
It usually censors it unless you go to look and layout and uncensor it.

This is more of a nightmare:
Me, my friends Caitlin and Lucy, and (unexplainedly) three boys in my class: Finlay, Tyler and Michael, were on a boat in Venice, but not before I was in a garden with my brother who was building a playhouse out of various different pieces. He needed this one shaped like a capital A, however my grandma told him not to expect one.
So that was how I got on the boat. For some reason, there were flowers on the seats, so Tyler went over to check them out. It was really a funeral boat, and there were coffins under the flowers. We could only reach the top deck due to the bottom deck entrance being only a foot tall and a foot wide. We got to a toy shop so I could buy the A piece for my brother's playhouse. I also bought this Pinkie Pie balloon.
When we got back on the boat suddenly Finlay was wearing a gold tie and white suit, claiming he was the captain. Suddenly a lot of fork lightning came down, and we freaked out. We got off the boat and got in a red car, only to find we were being chased by a tornado!
Then we all blasted into a cloud, and died. The scary part was at the end, I ended up closing a book that I was reading to my grandma.

I was promoted to patroller last night! At least in my dream.

Forgot this one, but 63 reminded me.
I went to Butlins for the day and went to this sexist gift shop, where you cannot buy female toys. I bought this insanely weird creeper toy, and was promoted to an unseen rank with three stars that were turquoise. I then went to a ski resort with Pingu of all people, plus Shaggy from Scooby Doo! Also my avatar here changed to Spotty from Little Robots.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
This is more of a nightmare:
Me, my friends Caitlin and Lucy, and (unexplainedly) three boys in my class: Finlay, Tyler and Michael, were on a boat in Venice, but not before I was in a garden with my brother who was building a playhouse out of various different pieces. He needed this one shaped like a capital A, however my grandma told him not to expect one.
So that was how I got on the boat. For some reason, there were flowers on the seats, so Tyler went over to check them out. It was really a funeral boat, and there were coffins under the flowers. We could only reach the top deck due to the bottom deck entrance being only a foot tall and a foot wide. We got to a toy shop so I could buy the A piece for my brother's playhouse. I also bought this Pinkie Pie balloon.
When we got back on the boat suddenly Finlay was wearing a gold tie and white suit, claiming he was the captain. Suddenly a lot of fork lightning came down, and we freaked out. We got off the boat and got in a red car, only to find we were being chased by a tornado!
Then we all blasted into a cloud, and died. The scary part was at the end, I ended up closing a book that I was reading to my grandma.
Nightmares are dreams. Also, fork lightning? Is that some type of silverware? That "me and ___" style grammar makes me cringe, sorry.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
an unseen rank with three stars that were turquoise
Chat op has three turquoise stars

Back