Dreams

I had my first Lucid dream last night, I think.

I've been training lately, but I didn't even expect to lucid dream last night!

Soundless Voice said:
I had my first Lucid dream last night, I think.

I've been training lately, but I didn't even expect to lucid dream last night!
Ugh, why can't I be as talented as you?

Is it possible to communicate with others in the dream world? Because I would see that as something in my interest to try if it's possible.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Is it possible to communicate with others in the dream world? Because I would see that as something in my interest to try if it's possible.
Everything we know about science tells us this is absolutely, 100% impossible.

well, despite all the sciencey stuff that tells us it's impossible, there are plenty of stories of people who know things they couldn't have possibly known, and all the supernatural stuff

i don't really have a reason to believe in that kind of stuff, so i don't, but on the other hand i don't really have any proof against it

Dr. Javelin said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Everything we know about science tells us this is absolutely, 100% impossible.
It's 100% impossible to communicate with other real people in the dream world, however it is possible for the brain to create "dream characters" in a sense, which can be interacted with freely since they are merely a figment of imagination.

So I'm not sure what you (or Fawfulthegreat64) meant, but I still felt that I needed to point that out either way.

I know this because I've done it before, and if you research lucid dreaming, "dream characters" are completely possible.

sleep paralysis sucks. had it for the first time in a year. saw some monster darker than black..idk it like seemed to absorb darkness

It's easy to somewhat control what you dream about. Try thinking about what you want to dream about. Heck, have a fantasy while you close your eyes.

I rarely have dreams like that, I mostly transition to night.

Wolverine said:
sleep paralysis sucks. had it for the first time in a year. saw some monster darker than black..idk it like seemed to absorb darkness
like how mariobros2/soundless voice/lemmy koopa girl/rin kagamine saw grover?

i had a dream i caught 'em all

I dreamt Icemario was 'crat and mod and Yoshi876 was too

Last night I had a dream but all I can remember from it was being $3000 in debt to my phone company because I missed a tiny, fine print charge for about 3 years.

I dreamt that I died. Seriously. I got shot in my dream, and a countdown timer would float on top of my head. When the needles neared zero, I would feel all numb, and would not be able to move at all. When it reached zero, I died. Woke up immediately...

Back