Dreams

you guys don't understand how awesome sleep is

no, i could do without dreams. they're weird

but sleep is just awesome because it gives you energy. and in my experience it's a handy emotional reset button if you're mad at someone

I hate it, when I can't remember good dreams or only some parts of a dream. Like today, where my dream had suprisingly lots of Zelda and a new Wii U game that everyone wants, the sequel to the Super Mario Galaxy games, Super Mario Universe.

DragonFreak said:
Dr. Murder said:
Your weirdest fantasies can become true. Seriously.
Sure, if you can even remember your dreams, which I can't.
I can. 99% of the time, I'm happy about that. Even if it was a nightmare. And about my fantasies...

EAT. SLEEP. FOREVER THIN. PERFECT SKIN. PERFECT FACE.

Please don't try and commit suicide by depriving yourself from sleeping. You will survive for mabye 10 days, and you won't be normal anymore starting from day 2-3. You'll have augmented sense of pain, along with other discomforts. So please don't try and kill yourself that way.

Okay, I had a real bizarre one last night: apparently, during my sleep (in the dream, that is) there was a fire that broke out near my computer and since there was so much damage, it literally (and temporarily while the computer was slowly recovering) reverted back to either Windows 95 or 98, but with major restrictions (one of them was that on MS Paint, two ovals or circles couldn't overlap each other). So, I went onto MS Paint and tried to draw the Animaniacs character Skippy Squirrel and was still working on it the moment it switched back to Windows Vista the next morning (my actual OS).

Plus, some time before that part, I was walking down a street full of homes similar to ones near my neighborhood at night (but with overcast skies, oddly enough, the clouds were gold!) and I got picked up by a ride that would take me to the Detroit Zoo, but via a longer way.

Dr. Murder said:
Please don't try and commit suicide by depriving yourself from sleeping. You will survive for mabye 10 days, and you won't be normal anymore starting from day 2-3. You'll have augmented sense of pain, along with other discomforts. So please don't try and kill yourself that way.
Please, I'm too chicken to commit suicide.

I had a dream about Super Mario 3D World, but the playable characters were Daisy, Luigi, Peach and Link. They had to work in pairs to complete the level with Daisy and Luigi working together, and Peach and Link working together.

Dr. Javelin said:
you guys don't understand how awesome sleep is

i dont like sleeping personally, but kinda have to.

lack of sleep is pretty bad for seizures.

I dreamed about Wind Waker and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I also dreamed that I was playing Smash Bros. with users from here.

Had a dream i was stopping some evil dictator that took over the us. he turned me into a woman. I then had to save a baby from getting killed by toxic gas, and his father, a ukrainian guy, joined my mother and I on our journey. some guy hit on me (@_@) and when i told him i was actually a guy, turned into a woman he got all creeped out and ran. we made it, i got changed back, we beat the dictator in some lightsaber duel, and the ukrainian guy randomly got the moon attached to him (much smaller btw). he came to earth and screwed up the ocean, and i told him to stay in the ocean or he'll destroy europe.

i have no idea what that was

Had this bizarre one today where I was watching a color western (name's unknown, probably fictional) on TV and there was a scene where a man didn't want to finish off the rest of a white cheese-and-lettuce-and-broccoli cake he ate and said was terrible, so he gave the rest to his dog. After the dog was off-screen for a few moments, he returned, barking loudly (despite having broccoli stuck around his mouth) that he even thought it was terrible and even spat it all out right in front of the man (as if he wanted to give it back)!

Also in that dream-I was checking my provider's listings when I noticed a phantom channel named simply "CBS" on channel 3 (between WJBK and WDIV, two television stations where I am), so I checked it out and it was almost identical to the programming on WWJ, my area's CBS affiliate. Then there was a morning talk show that featured, in the intro, it's name and a mention it was hosted by Stooben Rueben (or whatever his name is) on a faded-out sign on an abandoned building next to a pedestrian crossover!

I had a dream where I was told that I posted something that "although isn't against the rules, it didn't belong here, so it was removed" Superchao gave me a notification and linked me to the post, only to find out it was yoshikong's posts. I then said "wrong person maybe" and then woke up.

Back