The Cheesecake Factory

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Awesome restaurant. What's your favorite cheesecake there?

GLaDOS said:
Awesome restaurant. What's your favorite cheesecake there?

I jizzed in my pants when I saw you made a thread about this. I LOOOOVE the Key Lime Pie Cheesecake and the Tiramisu Cheesecake!

Reeses. Gotta go with the Reeses every time. I love chocolate cheese cake, and Reeses cheese cake is just heaven.

Brock said:
Reeses. Gotta go with the Reeses every time. I love chocolate cheese cake, and Reeses cheese cake is just heaven.
I love the Hershey Bar Cheesecake but I don't like the moose.

Omg, now I want a Key Lime Pie Cheesecake and a Tiramisu Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! /me drools.

Maybe when I go visit my best friend in Chicago again I'll stop by there!

I just had their 30th Anniversary Cheesecake today. Delicious and fattening. :)

Unfortunately, I've never been, though I love cheesecake. Speaking of, you guys ever had it fried? That's some good shit....

There are some on the east coast, USA, scattered about here and there.

I don't think there's any in the UK. I like cheesecake, so that sounds like a good restaurant.

So, do they only serve cheesecake there?

There are some in Chicago, and a bunch in Wisconsin, I think. I dont know much about the rest of the mid west, because I've never lived anywhere in the mid west other than Chicago.

===edit===

MCD said:
I don't think there's any in the UK. I like cheesecake, so that sounds like a good restaurant.

And no, MCD. They actually serve some really good food! It's fun. :D You just have to save room for cheese cake at the end. :)

MCD said:

No, it's got burgers, steak, pasta, seafood, salad, sandwiches, etc.

It just specializes in cheesecake.

Brock said:
There are some in Chicago, and a bunch in Wisconsin, I think. I dont know much about the rest of the mid west, because I've never lived anywhere in the mid west other than Chicago.

===edit===

MCD said:

And no, MCD. They actually serve some really good food! It's fun. :D You just have to save room for cheese cake at the end. :)

You live in Chicago?!? :) I'm an hour and a half east of Chicago. (In Northwest IN)

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Brock said:
[Quote Mountain]

You live in Chicago?!? :) I'm an hour and a half east of Chicago. (In Northwest IN)

No, sadly I dont. I used to though! Moved in the freshman year of high school to Pennsylvania. I live in Delaware now, though.

Ah. Sounds great! You guys sound like you have some great kinds of restaurants there.

MCD said:
Ah. Sounds great! You guys sound like you have some great kinds of restaurants there.

What do you have in the UK?

Brock said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Brock said:
[Quote Mountain]

No, sadly I dont. I used to though! Moved in the freshman year of high school to Pennsylvania. I live in Delaware now, though.
Aww man! Yeah, gotta love the Cheesecake Factory! My best friend and I go to the one in the Hancock Building.

Well, we have the usual stuff, like McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Pizza Hut, Nando's, etc. Quite a few restaurants we have are independent cafés and the like. We don't have Wendy's over here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:UK_Food - this list is basically most of the stuff we have over here. There's this rather rare restaurant over here that I like, called Red Hot, which isn't on that list, but is basically a world buffet, and it has a branch in a city close to my town. The atmosphere and the food there are both really nice.

Oh I love Nando's. Although me favourite restaurant is prob'ly La Porchetta. Rockin' Italian food.

There's 233 of them over here. I didn't know there weren't a lot in North America and such.

Back