The Official Christmas 2012 Thread

Re: The Official Christmas 2011 Thread (Christmas Countdown: 4 days)

Crackin355 said:
It hasn't really felt like christmas this whole month for me. Just felt like regular holidays. I wish it snowed in Australia. I've never seen snow.
So? Who said Christmas was about snow? It definitely didn't snow when Jesus was born.

Yeah, I've had green Christmases for the past 13 years and it didn't ruin the spirit at all. I must say, though, I wish it was colder... the lowest it's been lately was 41, and that was a few weeks ago.

I know Christmas isn't about Snow but it would be nice. I do like it when it's one of those darker more gloomier days, those are my favourites, everything just seems so grey and usually rain happens and rain > Everything

But yeah, I'm giving the money to Nintendo 3DS Blog Well to help make a well and give Water Access to 250 People.

Crackin355 said:
But yeah, I'm giving the money to Nintendo 3DS Blog Well to help make a well and give Water Access to 250 People.

That's really swell. A lot of people in this world need food, water, and shelter. That's awesome.

That reminds me of the website freerice.com that gives 10 grains of rice to charities for each question you answer right.

We did that at school and we had a competition to see who could get the most rice. We got like, a really hgih ammount since we did it for an hour. We were a group of 3 and we got double the ammount of everybody else except for the super smart kid in our class who almost got double ours. And he was by himself. I really wanted the Chocolate Frog prize too >.< Oh well.

Chocolate frogs are epic. But it sounds fun. My 5th grade teacher introduced us to that. I actually forgot about it for a while but I should start doing it again.

Edit: Just donated 1000 grains of rice :)

Edit 2: Three days till Christmas now! :D

Re: The Official Christmas 2011 Thread (Christmas Countdown: 3 days)

Hi. Posting in this thread. woo

My Christmas comic is nearing completion. In my opinion, it's awesome.

Only 3 days to go.

I know! Listening to the Christmas radio station now, they're playing my favorite Christmas song. ^_^

2 More sleeps, 2 more days. Then it's christmas ^_^

Re: The Official Christmas 2011 Thread (Christmas Countdown: 2 days)

Crackin355 said:
2 More sleeps, 2 more days. Then it's christmas ^_^

When you put it that way, it makes it seem like such a shorter wait. ^_^

It's Christmas Eve for me :3 1:50 in the morning, might go to sleep after watchign some youtube. And if I sleep in tons it means less time as well :D

Crackin355 said:
It's Christmas Eve for me :3 1:50 in the morning, might go to sleep after watchign some youtube. And if I sleep in tons it means less time as well :D

Whoa, you must live on the other side of the Earth.

Yup, I'm in Australia. It's 2:41 now.

That's a pretty big time distance! :O

Late on Christmas Eve, I, the oldest child, read The Night before Christmas for everyone.

Well, we always have Christmas Lunch on Christmas and wear those cheapy party hats.
Sometime before christmas we go visit my nanna and have Fish and Chips with her.
We always hang up our advent calendar.
We always lay out sacks for our presents to go in. I always dibs the couch ^_^ Best spot for the best man :smug:

The only main tradition we have is that we open our presents on Christmas Eve.

I slaughter a goat as a sacrifice to His Infernal Majesty and dance in its blood, which stains the carpet for a good six weeks.

We gorge ourselves on the cookies and fudge made weeks earlier, and we also have vegetable, fruit, and meat (salami, etc.) trays. Oh, and we always have cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

Ooh, cinnamon rolls are epic.

Epic Nitwit said:

That seems to be quite a common tradition. Except I only open one on Christmas Eve.

Nega-Man said:
Epic Nitwit said:

That seems to be quite a common tradition. Except I only open one on Christmas Eve.

Yeah, well, I don't really know the full story behind why we do it.

Anyway, I'm about to go to bed, and then tomorrow we get our presents! I have no idea what I'm going to get, because almost no one has put any presents under the tree yet, except my sister, who keeps bugging me to put something under the tree.

So, how many of you think you'll get on the forum on Christmas Day?

Back