The Perfect Run vs. Special 8 Crown (Which is harder?!)

After playing a more difficult platforming game (thanks to Rayman Origins) I can finally say that both things are unenjoyable, frustrating, and just plain dumb.

Special 8-Crown wasn't even that frustrating for me. The only frustrating moment I had with it was when I fell off at the very last moment, right before you enter the ! block at the end of the "THANK YOU!" platforms.

I meant "frustrating" as in "I don't want to play this ---------- again when I get done with it." and "The sole purpose of these levels is the sake of being difficult."

I mean, why couldn't SMG2 have had a nice, easy final level like SMG1? I mean, the rest of SMG2 was fun back when I played it in 2010, but when I reached The Perfect Run I ended up putting it down for god knows how long.

MCS said:
Special 8-Crown wasn't even that frustrating for me. The only frustrating moment I had with it was when I fell off at the very last moment, right before you enter the ! block at the end of the "THANK YOU!" platforms.
I did that too.

MCS said:
Now that I've played Special 8-Crown, I can finally answer this.

The Perfect Run is definitely the harder one, no question. I've been stuck on The Perfect Run for over 2 years now, and no matter how many times I pick up the game and try it again, I end up failing in the end. Special 8-Crown on the other hand, only took me about 10~ tries to beat.

It is the contrary for me, it took me so many tries to beat Special 8-Crown.

The Perfect Run.

Special 8-Crown was really easy.

Back