Games that everytime you play them, they remind you of your childhood

Super Mario Sunshine, Soul Calibur II (lol, a toddler playing a T rated game), Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 and Mario Kart: Double Dash!! were two of the games I grew up with. Such good times I had with those games.

Pokemon, Pokemon, and Pokemon. Oh, and Pokemon. I've been playing it literally as far back as I can remember.

Also, Super Mario World.

Star Wars Battlefront II. I have fond memories of gunning down innocent Jedi with chainguns and the like. Good memories...

Lord Ghirahim said:
Star Wars Battlefront II. I have fond memories of gunning down innocent Jedi with chainguns and the like. Good memories...
Oh yeah I love that game. I go on assault mode constantly

Uhm I'd say Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Pokemon Red,Silver & others, Zelda : Ocarina Of Time & The Wind Waker, Luigi's Mansion, Tales Of Symphonia, Final Fantasy X... I had so much good times with these games, it's unforgettable... :)

Pokemon Yellow, Silver, Gold, and Crystal were the main ones. I was a big Pokemon fan back when I was younger, so it is easy to know that these games were the most special to me (I still get that feeling of happiness whenever I play these games to this day).

Pretty much every game I own that didn't originate on or was not made for the Wii.

I'd have to go with Paper Mario or Pokemon Red/Blue. And Yoshi Story. That was one of my favorite games of all time. Though I also remember Kirby and the Crystal Shards being way up there on my list of all time favorites.

:yoshi: Yoshi Story would have to be my childhood memories game. I loved it. :yoshi:

Most of the Sonic titles for the SEGA Genesis, Sonic 2, 3D Blast, 3 & Knuckles (Although, I had that for the CPU), and... I forget what it was called, Sonic Spinball, I think.

Samurai Showdown II, as well.

There's a lot of things I could list for the Gameboy Color and Nintendo 64, but I think I'll stop there.

I'd have to say any NES, SNES, and N64 title. I've also played some Playstation and Genesis titles as well (including the already mentioned Crash Team Racing; Tiny Arena was my favorite track in that game).

Rogue Squadron. The game is only second to Star Fox 64 in the number of quotes I've memorized verbatim and the ending cutscene of the first mission still gives me the occasional goosebump.

Basically all the N64 games I played.

Omg, I loved Rogue Squadron. That was my favorite game on the 64. I even unlocked all the vehicles in the game. I even bought all the sequels hoping to relive the experience, but they werent as good. :(

Super Smash Bros. is definitely one of the games that remind me of my childhood.

MnSG said:
I'd have to say any NES, SNES, and N64 title. I've also played some Playstation and Genesis titles as well (including the already mentioned Crash Team Racing; Tiny Arena was my favorite track in that game).
Yeah that was a fun track

Yoshidude99 said:
MnSG said:
Yeah that was a fun track
I like Cortex Caslte, Polar Pass, and N. Gin Lab, just to name a few

Pinkie Pie said:
Super Mario Sunshine, Soul Calibur II (lol, a toddler playing a T rated game), Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
Oh, and Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return.

Back