Games that everytime you play them, they remind you of your childhood

I haven't played this in a very long time, but I remember playing Gran Turismo on my dad's PlayStation back years ago. That was basically my first racing game, and I had lots of fun with it at the time (even though I sucked at it)

Pokemon Saphirre, paticuarly beating Sidney, I felt on top of the world then... then I realised I had four more to defeat! :P

New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
MnSG said:
I'd have to say any NES, SNES, and N64 title. I've also played some Playstation and Genesis titles as well (including the already mentioned Crash Team Racing; Tiny Arena was my favorite track in that game).
Yeah that was a fun track
I like Cortex Caslte, Polar Pass, and N. Gin Lab, just to name a few
Cortex Castle is awesome. I like Oxide Station too because of the music

Nascar Thunder 2003. for the PS2

First game I ever had. I used to suck so much at it, but now I'm a regular top-five driver.

Every time I play Paper Mario, I'm reminded of when I first played it as a child. At the music that played, especially when I was climbin Shiver Mountain, gave me chills, because I have memories of expriencing those levels as a kid. I miss those days where I could just let my imagination go and I was less cynical.

Yoshi's Island definitely. I listened to the opening after getting the ambassador version and started crying, wishing I was little with my brother again.

My bro and I recently plugged back in our old SNES and played DKC1,2 and 3, Yoshi's Island, SMW, Super Mario all stars, Kirby's dream course, Kirby's avalanche, Wanderers from Y's III, and some old football game. Ah, the memories.

Paper Mario, A James Bond game that I forget, Diddy Kong Racing, Pokemon Yellow and Super Mario Sunshine.

It sounds silly but... Toy Story 2.

An amazing game, so much fun collecting Tokens. Almost managed to get to the final boss even though I was in Prep, so maybe 3 or 4 years old.

God, it was fun. I remember most fo the levels, not the names but the levels.

Andy's House, Sid's Backyard, Plane Boss, Construction Site Place, Rainy Back Alley, Al's Toy Barn, Giant Toy Boss and a couple more.
It was such a good game, I might try and find it on eBay....

Back