What is the DUMBEST THING you've ever done playing a Mario game?

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Arrgh I'll never forget it! Those damn Star Kids and their Monstar! I wasted a good Whacka's Bump on that thing because I was duped into thinking it was gonna be tough!! ...Oh well. We all did crazy things on 9/11.

I don't really have many dumb moments, I dont even count this one as that dumb but, In NSMB Multiplayer, I got a Mega Mushroom in the underground level, but when I landed after jumping, I smashed through the Blocks that made up the ground and died.

Jumping into a pit in SMB immediately after picking up a Mushroom.

Crackin355 said:
I don't really have many dumb moments, I dont even count this one as that dumb but, In NSMB Multiplayer, I got a Mega Mushroom in the underground level, but when I landed after jumping, I smashed through the Blocks that made up the ground and died.
At least you didn't dump Yoshi into a pit to save ur sry butt

I did that a couple of times in NSMBWii.

I love yoshi as a character, but he is pretty much just another item in that game.

Thinking that Dry Bones on the Quaker is the best combination in the game. I now on
use Yoshi on the Mach Bike.

In the first phase of Bowser in Paper Mario (before your Star Beam is upgraded), I thought you had to keep attempting to hurt Bowser to continue; I didn't know you had to attempt a Star Beam on him...I died because of that.

I ran into the first goomba of the first world of the first fucking level of NSMB when I first bought the game. Three times.

My most recent dumb moment was in Mario Sports Mix. I was doing Dodgeball at Daisy Garden. Basically, I was preparing a team attack, and accidentally threw the dodgeball at Petey Piranha. Petey spat the dodgeball at one of my teammates, and that ended up depleting his health. That's probably one of the very few incidents in which you can damage your own teammates. On the other hand, it's also probable that my opponent repelled Petey's attack, and my teammate was caught in the crossfire.

Oh man! where do I begin? Back when I got the second paper mario a few years ago for christmas I constantly neglected to save my progress with a save block! I did learn to wise up eventually! Then this other time I was playing Challenge Mode on Mario Super Sluggers and was getting furious because Bowser Jr. kept owning me with his star pitches and swings! Then I realized the options let me turn them off! D'oh! One other time I was playing Brawl I didn't know I had to weaken bigger normal enemies to turn them into trophies! I actually did. It was just because I constantly was being reckless with the Trophy Stands! Man! That's way too much stupidity on my plate compared to each individual in this topic!

Not something that I've done, but once my oldest sister was playing Mario Sunshine. She was doing episode 3 of Gelato Beach. She finally killed the Giant Green Wiggler. She was right next to Shine Sprite. And for some reason, SHE QUIT THE LEVEL. So she had to do it again. As for me, I can't seem to think of any at the moment. :P

Um... Jumping into a pit because some others wern't really pits. NOW I KNOW TO LEAVE FINDING THOSE HIDDEN ROOMS TO BEING BY ACCIDENT!

Uhm... The dumbest thing I've ever done playing a Mario game is in Mario Party 6 if I remember well... I landed on a case where I had to turn a roulette and by accident, I exchanged all my stars for coins and it was the last turn ! No need to tell I was mad ! :mad: ;D

On SM3DL i was on special world 3 and i was fluttering with the tanooki suit the i accidently fluttered off the stage dieing hehe

In Sand themed galaxy in SMG2 with moving platform to the star, I long jumped to the star and missed then I landed on quicksand

Fawfulfury65 said:
There are moments where I randomly just walk off the course by accident.
Don't we all :eek:

I once in NSMBW I kicked a koopa shell then I crouched down to a escape a bullet bill that wasn't going to hit me

My friend fails in the First Castle in World 1 of NSMBWii. Each time they trust me. They get ready to time the jump. I pick em up and throw em into the Thwomp. Then they get pissed. They should see it coming, I do it every time.

Back