The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Thread

Dragon Ball Super is over. What did you think of it?

• Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disliked it

• Hated it

• Total voters
Does Vegeta has something against octopi? I wonder how long that will last(not that I want it to stop imideately). Majin buu is such a glutton, they should wish for to get rid of Majin Buu's bottomless stomach and I replace it with a normal one. I still appreciate the episode and the show and I don't want it to stop soon. Anime Beerus strangely can tolerate wasabi unlike the film's version unless if it is a much weaker type of wasabi. Beerus is creepy when he does those supernatural abilities and that stare he made at Vegeta who was hiding in the bushes gave me the chills.

yoshiking14x said:
1.Yamcha is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku, he managed to hit Beerus.
No, he caught Beerus completely off guard with a friendly slap on the back. Krillin was able to throw a rock and hurt Super Saiyan Goku when they were training for Cell because he caught him off guard but Krillin has never been stronger than Goku.

GalacticPetey said:
I just caught up. I'm sorry, but the animation for episode 5 was dreadful. It got a little better once Goku went SSJ3 but that first half was still bad.
yoshiking14x said:
2.Vegeta has 2 left hands for some reason.
Huh? I haven't noticed anything wrong with the animation... in fact it seems better than DBZ.

yoshiking14x said:
Does Vegeta has something against octopi? I wonder how long that will last(not that I want it to stop imideately).
Wait, were you watching it without subtitles? He killed the octopus because Trunks hit Beerus with the squirt gun and Vegeta wanted to make a treat for Beerus to calm him down.

Puddin said:
yoshiking14x said:
1.Yamcha is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku, he managed to hit Beerus.
No, he caught Beerus completely off guard with a friendly slap on the back. Krillin was able to throw a rock and hurt Super Saiyan Goku when they were training for Cell because he caught him off guard but Krillin has never been stronger than Goku.

GalacticPetey said:
I just caught up. I'm sorry, but the animation for episode 5 was dreadful. It got a little better once Goku went SSJ3 but that first half was still bad.
yoshiking14x said:
2.Vegeta has 2 left hands for some reason.
Huh? I haven't noticed anything wrong with the animation... in fact it seems better than DBZ.

yoshiking14x said:
Does Vegeta has something against octopi? I wonder how long that will last(not that I want it to stop imideately).
Wait, were you watching it without subtitles? He killed the octopus because Trunks hit Beerus with the squirt gun and Vegeta wanted to make a treat for Beerus to calm him down.
I am watching it on subtitles, but it looks like a running gag.
Anyways. I seen clips of the early Dragon Ball and I saw Giran. I think he is awesome despite not being the strongest. I am probably the only one who wants him playable in some game.
:bowser:
Episode 7
Gotenk's arm swelling was disgusting. Beerus slapping Bulma is a lot more disturbing. just look at Bulma being unconscious and look at Beerus's Grinch face when he was about to slap her back. Gotenks or any of the characters should have told Beerus that if planet Earth is destroyed, there will be no chances for Beerus to eat any of the delicious food including pudding. I like how dramatic was being Yamcha when he said he was going to take care of Krillin's daughter. I can't wait for episode 8 because I am hoping to see some funny moments.

I seen episode 8
And it's awesomely funny. My favorite part is Oolong vs Beerus.

I seen episode 9
The way Goku transformed was awesome. I can't wait to see the next episodes. It was funny when Goku said that the baby (Pan) was not pure of heart and it made Videl and Gohan angry.

Someone had to make this important again.
Episode 10:
It's amazing!! The fight is becoming a real fight and I like how the characters are being portrayed. I noticed that Emperor Pilaf is less evil than before and Beerus does not seem that determined of the destruction of the Earth seeing that he is less impatient ever since Goku transformed making his temper trantrum look like an act just to lure Goku or something.

GalacticPetey said:
Episode 11 of Super was awesome. Great old school DBZ action.
Such a radical episode. The show is the reason of why I think weekends are being too long, I get impatient.

Episode 12 surprised me.
I was not expecting their ki waves to transform into dragons.

The Battle of Gods arc has wrapped up. Looks like this next episode is a little "filler-y".

Soon we'll be in the Resurrection F arc, and then CHAMPA!

I have returned!!
About episode 15 and my thoughts about 16(I have to wait and see 16)
Wow, that was unexpected. Beerus looked like he still had energy but the show made a good job at making the twist. I noticed that the show had not revelead that Whis is stronger than Beerus. I am excited for episode 16. I really want to know if the characters will do something amusing.
I find it funny that Goku fought a slug(King Piccolo), a monkey(Vegeta), a lizard(Frieza), a bug(Cell), a piece of gum(Buu)and now he is fighting a cat.

I seen the next episode.
I found the episode funny and I like the part where the lions ran from the dog, giving the illusion that Hercule won the fight. Poor Goku.

I posted this just to make it relevant.

Episode 16, my episode numbering got mixed up(I think)
This is my favorite episode. Vegeta is a cook again and he danced again. I am hoping that Krillin becomes important again , that goes with the other weaker characters. I really hope that the people who just watch the series to criticize the small flaws see it and give this show a chance.

Episode 18
It is among my favorite episodes. My favorite kind of episodes are the ones were everything is comical. Makes me want to know who lives in the buildings that are located in Beerus's "planet".

19-1.jpg

Here are the guys who Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Boo, and the mystery new guy with puffy nipples will be fighting in the Universe 6 tournament.

So two Heroes/Online/etc. avatars, Robo from Chrono Trigger, and Film Noir Metal Cooler? Sweet.

GalacticPetey said:
19-1.jpg

Here are the guys who Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Boo, and the mystery new guy with puffy nipples will be fighting in the Universe 6 tournament.
Is the small humanoid the saiyan Champa selected? I beleive Buu is going to fight the pudgy bear creature.

Since I now a little of what the approaching saga is going to be about. I say that the next saga after this one would focus more on Champa since I doubt he is going to be fought on this saga. And maybe after this expected Champa saga, it may feature content from other universes or I suspect that there may be a supernatural antagonist. Not a god, but a demon and perhaps the Shadow Dragons equivelant from the Dragon Ball Super Show, maybe a evil Shenron or something.

Also. I got a question: Will Super ever going to explain the Pilaf gang's young appearance. Did they used a fountain of youth?(explains why they didn't know about Shenron's upgrade) Did they somehow wished themselves young without knowing said Shenron's rules? Are they even the original Pilaf's gang? (they were not frightened by Goten's resemblance to Goku and Shu the dog has no visible tail like he did on Dragon Ball).

GalacticPetey said:
I'm just glad we're onto new content. Crossing my fingers for a Piccolo power-up.
Like coming up with an ability that hasn't been used yet or like another transformation or just having a better chance at beating strong opponents instead of being Yamchaed?

Spoiler of episode 27
I am glad that Gohan has plans to be strong again.

What if he gets the chance to fuse with King Piccolo like in Supersonic Warriors 1?

That would surprisingly unexpected. The last time I saw him he died unless if Piccolo finds a living King Piccolo from Universe 6. That would be scary if it happens because he will become evil again.

I want minor characters like Puar and Yamcha to be more active just like in the early Dragon Ball just to prove that being strong is not everything that matters. Another character I want to see more of is Mr.Popo. We don't know much about him like why is he not the Earth's Guardian when he seems to have a good behavior in contrast to Goku (the same character who rode the Nimbus cloud.)? How strong is he is something else I want to know. What is he or where he came from is a even bigger question.

Hey it's Turles and King "I'm even worse than Asgore at naming things so I'll just name everything except Tarble after me"

Did anyone else notice that the weights for the characters in this show seem off? Yamcha is 6 feet tall and only 150 pounds. Goku is 5'9" and only like 135 pounds. Vegeta somehow weighs less than Trunks(who I could actually believe being 132 pounds at 5'7"). Even at 5'3", Vegeta should be like 150. Tien only weighs 165 pounds at 6'2"

Back