Signup for new mystery story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't it was just an example.

YoshiMonsta said:
I didn't really mean it like that, I will take as much time as I need, I meant I have almost all of it planned out.

Also Pokemon Trainer Red since you are a prince, can I make you be from a different country, as the foreign ambassador, since that way he could of come to be the ambassador, and also Peach is already the princess, it would be unlikely that there are a princess and a prince from the same country, as most fairy tales have.
OK.

IM TAKING THIS OVER

Prologue

Mario was jumping on everything just as usual when he saw a shadow that belonged to no one. Mario jumped on the shadow, however, it tuned out that it was a trap. Mario got stabbed. The cops say he commited suicide. Only the Team of Cruddy Detectives, who live in a doghouse next door, knows what happened. Luigi Bandicoot decided to go on a treadmill to change his scrawny, ugly appearance, but then decided to get plastic surgery. He came back a few days later, looking like Wario in Luigi clothes, with the new name LuigiNo.1. Dempsey facepalmed, but Vinnie said "AAAAHH! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!" LuigiNo.1 slugged Vinnie on the shoulder, and Vinnie finally realized it was Luigi Bandicoot, because only he did that.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
IM TAKING THIS OVER

Prologue

Mario was jumping on everything just as usual when he saw a shadow that belonged to no one. Mario jumped on the shadow, however, it tuned out that it was a trap. Mario got stabbed. The cops say he commited suicide. Only the Team of Cruddy Detectives, who live in a doghouse next door, knows what happened. Luigi Bandicoot decided to go on a treadmill to change his scrawny, ugly appearance, but then decided to get plastic surgery. He came back a few days later, looking like Wario in Luigi clothes, with the new name LuigiNo.1. Dempsey facepalmed, but Vinnie said "AAAAHH! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!" LuigiNo.1 slugged Vinnie on the shoulder, and Vinnie finally realized it was Luigi Bandicoot, because only he did that.

What the heck ,this don't make sense.

Isn't this thread like a year old? Why post now? My brother is already making another cheesy story thread so why post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back