Name: PTR
Species: A red Pikachu
Part: Suspect
Phrase: ...
Personality: Shy
Home town: Toad Town

Your username has to be your name.

Well..... I need more people.
And anyways I was hoping people would actually want be in it, so I want to get the people who do

YoshiMonsta said:
Well..... I need more votes.
And anyways I was hoping people would actually want be in it, so I want to get the people who do
1. Votes?
2. I've told you this over and over! You have a giant list and considering this is your first story, people are kind of reluctant to sign up. If you want more people, write a teaser or prologue and if people are impressed, they'll want to join in.

YoshiMonsta said:
But I know the the basics It is a crime scene, nobody is allowed on set. Today somebody died. Somebody innocent. It's their mission to find out who did it. To avenge him. To avenge Mario.
I did. Besides...... I a,m thinking of some bright ideas at the moment :shifty:

YoshiMonsta said:
YoshiMonsta said:
But I know the the basics It is a crime scene, nobody is allowed on set. Today somebody died. Somebody innocent. It's their mission to find out who did it. To avenge him. To avenge Mario.
I did. Besides...... I a,m thinking of some bright ideas at the moment :shifty:
...that's the teaser? That's nothing!

P.T.R. are my initials and they stand for Prince Travis Rowl (not my real name, of course; my real name's Grant)

No but no one is signing up. I am thinking about shortening the character list. There is only one sign up left.

A few things.

1. You're not going to get more sign ups.
2. I'm Nabber, change the front page so it says Nabber.
3. You're not going to get more sign ups.
4. I've told you this before. PM someone if you must.
5. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET MORE SIGN UPS UNLESS YOU PM PEOPLE.

GLaDOS said:
A few things.

1. You're not going to get more sign ups.
3. You're not going to get more sign ups.
5. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET MORE SIGN UPS UNLESS YOU PM PEOPLE.
Actually, I'd like to join.
Name: SpinyMaster
Species: Human
Part: Suspects
Phrase: 'Well, whatever floats your goat' and 'Yeah sure okay'
Personality: A guy who tries not to express much emotion, but is really happy and tries to stay cool. Jokes a lot. Makes obscure rock music references
Home Town: Detroit, Michigan

It should take long. I would much prefer a well thought out story than a rushed one.

I didn't really mean it like that, I will take as much time as I need, I meant I have almost all of it planned out.

Also Pokemon Trainer Red since you are a prince, can I make you be from a different country, as the foreign ambassador, since that way he could of come to be the ambassador, and also Peach is already the princess, it would be unlikely that there are a princess and a prince from the same country, as most fairy tales have.

Fairy tale? What the heck?
Princes and princesses are simply the children of the king and queen. Therefore there can technically be 10 princes at a time.

YoshiMonsta said:
I suppose, but the oldest is always the one in charge and the one that will become king.
No, not always.
And why do you want to make this a fairy tale, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back