Fortune Street Discussion

I haven't played Monopoly in ages and I also lost it, so this will be my new fill-in for monopoly.

Unlike with Mario Sports Mix, I'm not interested in Fortune Street. I've never really been a fan of Monopoly during my childhood.

Easy Mode on gets rid of the stocks. The game in its very essence is too complicated. Of course I can figure it out but I don't want to think too much when playing party games.

I got the game today! It seems to involve a lot of strategy! I hope to play against people online! I found the out for lunch feature useful for easier wins because the computer AI is smarter than me! :-[

Crackin355 said:
New Super Mario said:
I think it's stupid that Peach is unlockable. I like her as a CPU

Would you rather her in the game unlockable or not in at all?
I guess, but it would make more sense to make the newcomers unlockable.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I got the game today! It seems to involve a lot of strategy! I hope to play against people online! I found the out for lunch feature useful for easier wins because the computer AI is smarter than me! :-[
Lunch? What's that?

Out for lunch is a feature in the game that let's you have the COM take over for you in case you have to do something else. Hence the out for lunch name. ;)

So it's like the thing in Mario Party where you change your character to CPU then change it back near the end.

So you can do a CPU battle?

Anyone have a list of quotes from this game? I'm really curious about what each character has to say. I'm not going to buy the game for just that reason but I really want to know. Does anyone have anything like that yet?

I know this is a bump AND a double post but do we really need two of these discussions?

I needed to let, people know I have Boom Street now and could use somebody to play against on wi-Fi :3 I've only achieved 50 stamps but I do have a customized Mii now.

I haven't played it in a while because of school and stuff, but I'll play against you sometime Crackin. It'd have to be on a weekend though. Of course, our time zones might be screwy too.

Yeah, they probably would be screwy, whats even worse is that School is about to start for me so my time to actually have conversation with people on here (11:00am-2:00pm) is gone. SO it would also have to be weekend for me.

Have you customized your Mii? I have, Black Casual Wear B, Triple Green Shells, Chop Dice Roll, Ninja Happy Pose & a stomping wait pose. I also made my guy Pizza-Loving + Teenage Boy.

Devil Jin said:
Yeah, they probably would be screwy, whats even worse is that School is about to start for me so my time to actually have conversation with people on here (11:00am-2:00pm) is gone. SO it would also have to be weekend for me.

Have you customized your Mii? I have, Black Casual Wear B, Triple Green Shells, Chop Dice Roll, Ninja Happy Pose & a stomping wait pose. I also made my guy Pizza-Loving + Teenage Boy.
Not Much, I haven't got to unlock to many stuff. Anyway it may work on a weekend, but I'd have to be on in the morning and you in the afternoon probably

Yeah, that post you just made was 9:25am my time. This post I'm about to make is 12:00pm

EDIT: Am I the only one that hasnt complained about being a Mii? The customization makes it better than being a set character. And the game is so much fun. Boards only take maybe 2 Hours and not 4. And the layer of strategy is deep, even in Easy Mode (which i use). I love getting 3 shops in a row then getting them upgraded fully then making people go bankrupt >:D

Also, on starship Mario, I managed to get all 5 shops in the middle line (that connects bottom and top and completely destroyed Yoshi's net worth. I did it with Mario Circuit too, but instead of getting somebody to go bankrupt, They would just lose 2000 all the time. Also, on Starship Mario (again) I got all of the shops except for 3 through auction. (Mario had 3, I had the rest. There was no way i wouldve losed!.

That was 4:25am my time, so it's like a 7 hour difference. Maybe if next week Saturday, you on 8am, me on 3pm. I'll have to see if I am busy than

I also hate when the computers don't ever trade with you. I really enjoy playing it with my sister and my cousin

Okay, I'll try and be on at that time. Do you play with Easy rules though? Because I do. It makes it, ya know, Easier.

Also, I beat Mt. Magmageddon and Delfino Plaza just before. I managed to get from Last to First with a 3000 lead in a matter of turns. I love it when I can Invest in shops because I have lots of money.

Back