Votes: 4 20.0%
  • They're all great games, and they're equally good

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Choose something else, not worth it

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Majora's Mask, though if you can get your hands on another card, get Super Mario 64, too.

Mariomario64 said:
Mario Kart 84?
Fixed that...

Mario4Ever said:
Majora's Mask, though if you can get your hands on another card, get Super Mario 64, too.
OK, its just that I'm a triplet so my siblings always want multiplayer games. That's really only why I put it up there because my sister wanted it

From the choices you listed, MM. From every game out there, either Super Metroid or Chrono Trigger.

Bop1996 said:
From the choices you listed, MM. From every game out there, both Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger.

Fixed.

Mario4Ever said:
Bop1996 said:
From the choices you listed, MM. From every game out there, both Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger.

Fixed.
Well, that'd be about $6 more than just MM, but yeah, I concur.

Majora's Mask. I've only played it for an hour or so but I hear it's really good.

New Super Mario said:
Majora's Mask has a great lead. Also tell me your second choices, in case I get enough for two
Chrono Trigger!

Some of the best games are those of which you've never heard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrono_Trigger

New Super Mario said:
Bop1996 said:
New Super Mario said:
Majora's Mask has a great lead. Also tell me your second choices, in case I get enough for two
Chrono Trigger!
I don't know what that is

and not to big of a Metroid fan
Chrono Trigger is the best JRPG in the world. Other than that, it's a pretty awesome game that gives 40+ hours of fun whenever you need it...

As for Metroid, I think I need to send in a few friends to help you learn about Metroid (coughargumentsaboutnumberofDarkPirateCommandosineachroomcough).

Mario Kart 64 is one of my favourite games of all time so I really couldnt choose the others for you to get. For Multiplayer fun it's the best choice. It's really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back