Votes: 4 20.0%
  • They're all great games, and they're equally good

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Choose something else, not worth it

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are giving me a lot of great choices, so Thanks!

List:
Majora's Mask
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Mega Man 10
Gunstar Heroes (Tell me more about this one please)
Paper Mario
Kirby 64

After I get a whole list up, I'll edit the poll, and put all of them in, and allow you guys to select like 3-4 options

No problem :)

Can you tell us which game(s) you have already so that no one makes any pointless suggestions?

New Super Mario said:

List:
Majora's Mask
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Mega Man 10
Paper Mario
Kirby 64

After I get a whole list up, I'll edit the poll, and put all of them in, and allow you guys to select like 3-4 options
Crossed out games our ones I don't think you will enjoy.

Skull Kid said:
New Super Mario said:

List:
Majora's Mask
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Mega Man 10
Paper Mario
Kirby 64

Time to call in the big guns. :evilgrin: But seriously, there isn't really any flaw whatsoever in Super Metroid, so I don't see how anyone wouldn't like it unless they didn't like the genre, but the 2D Metroid games have a fair amount of platforming...

Skull Kid said:
New Super Mario said:
Majora's Mask
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Mega Man 10
Paper Mario
Kirby 64
You've never even played those games so you have no right to say he won't enjoy them.

Bop1996 said:
Skull Kid said:
New Super Mario said:

List:
Majora's Mask
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Mega Man 10
Paper Mario
Kirby 64

Time to call in the big guns. :evilgrin: But seriously, there isn't really any flaw whatsoever in Super Metroid, so I don't see how anyone wouldn't like it unless they didn't like the genre, but the 2D Metroid games have a fair amount of platforming...

I didnt like Metroid, the only one's I liked remotely were Metroid Prime games. EVen then, they had alot of backtracking like Regular Metroid.

So? Just because you don't like Super Metroid doesn't mean he won't.

He said "I don't see how anyone wouldn't like it" and I was correcting him by showing that some people do not like it. I like games with its type of genre, But I dont like metroid and I was just showing that some people do in fact not like it.

All I have for games is SMB, and SMB3

If gunstar heroes, is with guns and a shooter thing, I probably most likely not enjoy it.

In that case, you could also get Mario Parties 2/3, the original Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Yoshi's Story, and Mario Tennis.

Don Pianta said:
In that case, you could also get Mario Parties 2/3, the original Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Yoshi's Story, and Mario Tennis.

DK 64 isn't on VC

I change my mind, Diddy kong racing was a very good game. If you have or are getting a Mario Kart soon, then Diddy Kong Racing is probably a good choice of racing game. I loved it as a kid. I spent all my savings to buy it and played it tons and tons

New Super Mario said:
Also, I'm mainly looking at 64, btw.
Okay then. F-Zero X. It's got multiplayer and it's aged much more gracefully than Mario Kart 64 has.

Chrono Trigger has aged better than almost every N64 game out there. The only ones I can think of that did better would be the N64 Zeldas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back