• Choose something else, not worth it

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Majora's Mask, though if you can get your hands on another card, get Super Mario 64, too.

Mariomario64 said:
Mario Kart 84?
Fixed that...

Mario4Ever said:
Majora's Mask, though if you can get your hands on another card, get Super Mario 64, too.
OK, its just that I'm a triplet so my siblings always want multiplayer games. That's really only why I put it up there because my sister wanted it

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
From the choices you listed, MM. From every game out there, either Super Metroid or Chrono Trigger.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Bop1996 said:
From the choices you listed, MM. From every game out there, both Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger.
Fixed.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Mario4Ever said:
Bop1996 said:
From the choices you listed, MM. From every game out there, both Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger.
Fixed.
Well, that'd be about $6 more than just MM, but yeah, I concur.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Majora's Mask. I've only played it for an hour or so but I hear it's really good.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Mario said:
Majora's Mask has a great lead. Also tell me your second choices, in case I get enough for two
Chrono Trigger!

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Bop1996 said:
New Super Mario said:
Majora's Mask has a great lead. Also tell me your second choices, in case I get enough for two
Chrono Trigger!
Super Metroid!

BOTH!!!

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Some of the best games are those of which you've never heard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrono_Trigger

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Mario said:
Bop1996 said:
New Super Mario said:
Chrono Trigger!
I don't know what that is

and not to big of a Metroid fan
Chrono Trigger is the best JRPG in the world. Other than that, it's a pretty awesome game that gives 40+ hours of fun whenever you need it...

As for Metroid, I think I need to send in a few friends to help you learn about Metroid (coughargumentsaboutnumberofDarkPirateCommandosineachroomcough).

Mario Kart 64 is one of my favourite games of all time so I really couldnt choose the others for you to get. For Multiplayer fun it's the best choice. It's really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.