Bowser Jr's Playroom

I bring a 1-Up Mushroom and use it on whatever the host's name is again.

I then have nothing and will most likely die.

You actually can't be killed since you're a Yoshi. You just regenerate in an egg when falling into pits. :P.

I bring my baseball team, the Mariowiki Magikoopas, and pound the shit out of the Bowser, Jr. Rookies.

WIN.

*rises from the dead*

Toad85 said:
I bring my baseball team, the Mariowiki Magikoopas, and pound the *bleep* out of the Bowser Jr. Rookies.

WIN.

The MarioWiki Magikoopas vs the Bowser Jr. Rookies.

First inning (top): The MarioWiki Magikoopas score a home run. 1-0
Second inning (bottom): Bowser Jr. scores a home run. 1-1
Third inning (top): The MarioWiki Magikoopas score a three run homer. 4-1
Fourth inning (bottom): Bowser Jr. scores a Grand Slam. 4-5
Sixth inning (top): The MarioWiki Magikoopas score a two run homer. 6-5
Ninth inning (bottom): Bowser Jr. scores a two run homer. 6-7

YOU LOSE.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
I bring Rick Astley.

Bowser Jr. does not know who that is. He does not care and lets you escape.

Success!

I bring, a protected, tamed, in chains, in a cage, version of the Yeti from Yeti's Lair. *gulp* ....with a helmet on his head so he doesn't get hit by a baseball.

GutsehMan said:
I bring, a protected, tamed, in chains, in a cage, version of the Yeti from Yeti's Lair. *gulp* ....with a helmet on his head so he doesn't get hit by a baseball.

Bowser Jr. welcomes visitors. He does not want to trap anybody. Everybody who posted here is free.

WIN

Real reason: I'm too lazy to post a "Win" or "Lose" situation to everybody who posted here.

I meant that the game does not discontinue.

Bump.

Screw this. I'm hosting again. UltraMario is the backup host, His role is the same, he just backs me up.

New Super Mario said:
I bring a Super Leaf

You bring a Super Leaf and you turn into Tanooki Mario. Then you try to pound Bowser Jr, but he hits you and you lose your power up.

FAIL

Marstar2000 said:
I bring a box that has Snow Bowl Kirby, Flare Beam Kirby, Monster Flame Kirby and Ultra Sword Kirby in it.

Bowser Jr. takes the box and all four Kirby forms jump out at him. He runs away.

WIN

Epic Nitwit said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Just so that you remember.

Bowser Jr. does not know who that is.

No win, no lose

I'll bring Bowser Jr.'s soul in a jar.

Because that's not going to work so badly, it just has to work! Flawless logic! :posh:

Back