Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
To discuss the next game in the series. What events would you like to see?

It will be. Seriously, after 3 games and 3 ridiculous names, do you really think that they'll stop? It's like knowing that the next CoD will be released in November 2012.
EDIT: Never mind, it's already been confirmed. http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-call-of-duty-confirmed-for-2012-6344525

The title could be changed to reflect the fact this is unofficial.

Unless M&S London 2012 fails horribly, this will most likely be announced
Vinnie said:

Paper Yoshi said:
The title could be changed to reflect the fact this is unofficial.

Unless M&S London 2012 fails horribly, this will most likely be announced
Vinnie said:
What do you suggest I change it to?

Pinkie Pie said:
I suggest you get a mod to delete this topic because it isn't officially confirmed.
So? There are topics for Mario and Luigi 4 and Mario Kart Wii U...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a speculation/wish thread. We all know this game's coming; they sell to well for SEGA not to make another one.

Yeah we did have the Mario Party 9 thread since 2008. Up until the last E3 it seemed almost certain that MP8 was the last of the series. It was all speculation and wishes up until that point.

Pinkie Pie said:
But MP9 is actually coming out and Mario Party DS came after MP8.
But we didn't know at the time that MP9 was coming out and
Nabber said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I suggest you get a mod to delete this topic because it isn't officially confirmed.
So? There are topics for Mario and Luigi 4 and Mario Kart Wii U...

It doesn't say in the rules that we can't create topics of speculation.

I would like Big and Cream playable in the next Olympics. Why Big? So I can beat on him. For Mario's team, who I really like is Baby Luigi, but that's about as likely as Classic Tails making it in (that would be very cool though, since Baby Luigi is the perfect rival for Classic Tails). Anyway, who I want realistically is Diddy Kong and Toad.

Baby Luigi said:
I would like Big and Cream playable in the next Olympics. Why Big? So I can beat on him. For Mario's team, who I really like is Baby Luigi, but that's about as likely as Classic Tails making it in (that would be very cool though, since Baby Luigi is the perfect rival for Classic Tails). Anyway, who I want realistically is Diddy Kong and Toad.

So, wait, you want Big in just so you can beat him up?! That is really stupid, in my opinion. I have no idea which characters they could make playable, but I doubt that they will do Cream and Toad, as they are the main referees.

I thought they would add more characters for London but no. If they were too, these seem like good choices.

Speed: Koopa the Quick :3 Diddy Kong
All-Around: Espio/Rouge
Power: Omega (Or Big, like Baby Luigi suggested)
Skill: Rosalina

Cream and Toad probably wont be playable at all, they are pretty much the hosts now.

I'm not a huge fan of the games, I only play dream events, absolutely hate the regular events. Winter Games had amazing dream events, Snowboarding being my Favourite.

More Olmypic Mario and Sonic. Can't we have a Platformer for once.

Skull Kid said:

SEGA's making them. Platformers are handled by Nintendo. Getting rid of M&S olympics wont change anything. And we did kinda just have Super Mario 3D Land come out. I'm sure that was a Platformer. Unless the worlds gone mad and it became a shooter in the last couple of minutes. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Crackin355 said:
Skull Kid said:

SEGA's making them. Platformers are handled by Nintendo. Getting rid of M&S olympics wont change anything. And we did kinda just have Super Mario 3D Land come out. I'm sure that was a Platformer. Unless the worlds gone mad and it became a shooter in the last couple of minutes. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I think he meant more that he wants a Mario and Sonic platformer, with both in it. And NSY, this isn't confirmed yet.

Sonic speeding through Mario Levels? Mario Platforming through Sonic Levels? Yes that would be pretty cool.

I won't bother unless
Its done mostly by nintendo
bigger selection of events
better story mode
more character like Birdo, Jet and Rosalina.

Back