Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
To discuss the next game in the series. What events would you like to see?
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
It will be. Seriously, after 3 games and 3 ridiculous names, do you really think that they'll stop? It's like knowing that the next CoD will be released in November 2012.
EDIT: Never mind, it's already been confirmed. http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-call-of-duty-confirmed-for-2012-6344525
 

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
Pronouns
He/him
The title could be changed to reflect the fact this is unofficial.

Unless M&S London 2012 fails horribly, this will most likely be announced
Vinnie said:
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Paper Yoshi said:
The title could be changed to reflect the fact this is unofficial.

Unless M&S London 2012 fails horribly, this will most likely be announced
Vinnie said:
What do you suggest I change it to?
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Pinkie Pie said:
I suggest you get a mod to delete this topic because it isn't officially confirmed.
So? There are topics for Mario and Luigi 4 and Mario Kart Wii U...
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
Wait until there's an official source before posting something like this.
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a speculation/wish thread. We all know this game's coming; they sell to well for SEGA not to make another one.
 

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Pronouns
He/him
Yeah we did have the Mario Party 9 thread since 2008. Up until the last E3 it seemed almost certain that MP8 was the last of the series. It was all speculation and wishes up until that point.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Pinkie Pie said:
But MP9 is actually coming out and Mario Party DS came after MP8.
But we didn't know at the time that MP9 was coming out and
Nabber said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I suggest you get a mod to delete this topic because it isn't officially confirmed.
So? There are topics for Mario and Luigi 4 and Mario Kart Wii U...
 

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I would like Big and Cream playable in the next Olympics. Why Big? So I can beat on him. For Mario's team, who I really like is Baby Luigi, but that's about as likely as Classic Tails making it in (that would be very cool though, since Baby Luigi is the perfect rival for Classic Tails). Anyway, who I want realistically is Diddy Kong and Toad.
 

Aru Honshou

Ace Class Vice President
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Baby Luigi said:
I would like Big and Cream playable in the next Olympics. Why Big? So I can beat on him. For Mario's team, who I really like is Baby Luigi, but that's about as likely as Classic Tails making it in (that would be very cool though, since Baby Luigi is the perfect rival for Classic Tails). Anyway, who I want realistically is Diddy Kong and Toad.
So, wait, you want Big in just so you can beat him up?! That is really stupid, in my opinion. I have no idea which characters they could make playable, but I doubt that they will do Cream and Toad, as they are the main referees.
 
Pronouns
He/him
I thought they would add more characters for London but no. If they were too, these seem like good choices.

Speed: Koopa the Quick :3 Diddy Kong
All-Around: Espio/Rouge
Power: Omega (Or Big, like Baby Luigi suggested)
Skill: Rosalina

Cream and Toad probably wont be playable at all, they are pretty much the hosts now.

I'm not a huge fan of the games, I only play dream events, absolutely hate the regular events. Winter Games had amazing dream events, Snowboarding being my Favourite.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Pronouns
He/him
More Olmypic Mario and Sonic. Can't we have a Platformer for once.
 
Pronouns
He/him
Skull Kid said:
More Olmypic Mario and Sonic. Can't we have a Platformer for once.
SEGA's making them. Platformers are handled by Nintendo. Getting rid of M&S olympics wont change anything. And we did kinda just have Super Mario 3D Land come out. I'm sure that was a Platformer. Unless the worlds gone mad and it became a shooter in the last couple of minutes. I'm leaning towards the latter.
 

Aru Honshou

Ace Class Vice President
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Crackin355 said:
Skull Kid said:
More Olmypic Mario and Sonic. Can't we have a Platformer for once.
SEGA's making them. Platformers are handled by Nintendo. Getting rid of M&S olympics wont change anything. And we did kinda just have Super Mario 3D Land come out. I'm sure that was a Platformer. Unless the worlds gone mad and it became a shooter in the last couple of minutes. I'm leaning towards the latter.
I think he meant more that he wants a Mario and Sonic platformer, with both in it. And NSY, this isn't confirmed yet.
 

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
Crackin355 said:
If he meant a Sonic & Mario Platformer, he didnt make it clear at all.
That'd be super cool! I've always wondered what it'd be like if that happened.
 
Pronouns
He/him
Sonic speeding through Mario Levels? Mario Platforming through Sonic Levels? Yes that would be pretty cool.
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
I won't bother unless
Its done mostly by nintendo
bigger selection of events
better story mode
more character like Birdo, Jet and Rosalina.
 
Top