Oh PETA

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
http://gamingbolt.com/peta-creates-mario-kills-tanooki-campaign-because-mario-said-its-okay-to-wear-fur

After their Battlefield 3 antics where they made a huge deal out of the protagonist stabbing a rat,

I know Peta's essentially trolling for hits by picking huge targets (and as the existence of this and 2997 other enraged forum thread's shows, it works), but... seriously?

facepalm.gif

So Peta has enough time and money to create a campaign against a children's video game character wearing a fur suit instead of trying to protect the rights of animals? This is very sad.

Seems like they're pretty late as well. Like what Toadbert said, what about the Tanooki Suit from SMB3, and Frog Suit? Penguin Suit? I guess stomping on turtles was missed as well. :P

And I played games that Chicken Mario Bros is trying to save all chickens, I think PETA is crazy and is there a PETA forum?

I have no idea. Apparently on another forum, there are statistics for what PETA has done (have no idea if it is correct, but I might as well post it):

585392-11142011100921pm.png

More killing than saving I see.

There is scary video about Tanooki under the game, I have watched it, if you don't like to see someone beat up them up, don't watch

wow what the fuck

Ugh, that video was horrible. Seeing the raccoon dog move its head while its fur was being removed was probably one of the most horrifying things I have seen. :O

Even though this is very stupid and pointless, PETA is rather late. Tanooki Mario (and Frog Mario for that matter) debuted in 1988. That's 23 years ago.

Let us not forget about the many creatures that were stomped underneath Mario's foot in SMB or mice that were blown up (SMB2). Wouldn't Donkey Kong's abuse from the original Donkey Kong arcade games be something to talk about as well? :P

So indeed, why now?

Propeller Toad said:
Let us not forget about the many creatures that were stomped underneath Mario's foot in SMB or mice that were blown up (SMB2). Wouldn't Donkey Kong's abuse from the original Donkey Kong arcade games be something to talk about as well? :P

So indeed, why now?
Exactly. PETA could've done this basically anytime since Donkey Kong was released. They must be out of items in their to-do list.

PETA means:

Protect
Endangered
Tasty
Animals

Good for you. Now PETA will die.

Back