Oh PETA

Nega-Man said:
Yeah. I take lyrics for his songs on LyricWiki, just so you know.

But trust me, he makes lots of serious videos.

But yeah, that's true. He had a good point saying Peta doesn't mention the Koopas Mario's been disembowling for the past 25 years, and the harming of giant moles. They're just doing this for publicity.

Have you heard of Kwing? He touched upon the issue in his last K-News video and showed a photograph depicting dozens of dogs PETA euthanized and threw away (in garbage cans) rather than putting them up for adoption. Ethical treatment of animals my ass.

Yeah, I saw that. That's just a load of bs.

A video about PETA... And not just about their Mario game, but about why they hurt their own case:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-big-picture/4988-Skin-Game

Wow. What morons. Way to make a favourite videogame series totally more disturbing for supposed "animal cruelty". I was under the impression that Tanookis were just mythical shapeshifting forest dwellers who usually take the form of a racoon-like animal. Now I just learnt something that was also disturbing. God bless you PETA, you dumbasses.

As most of you said, PETA is late. Very late. And Mario gets the suit from a leaf. Not an animal, a leaf. PETA, I play Call of Duty. Boo-hoo.
81511117.jpg

KoopaTroop said:
As most of you said, PETA is late. Very late. And Mario gets the suit from a leaf. Not an animal, a leaf. PETA, I play Call of Duty. Boo-hoo.
81511117.jpg
Not at all, you know why? Because you mentioned their name, like, twice. And that's all they want.

http://www.dorkly.com/video/27944/dorkly-bits-mario-responds-to-peta

:3

Smashgoom202 said:
KoopaTroop said:
81511117.jpg
Not at all, you know why? Because you mentioned their name, like, twice. And that's all they want.
I know that, and now I know to play COD and Battlefield instead of whine about the company.

Back