Sony's "Super Smash Bros."-like game

I didnt know whetherto put in SSB section but it technically is a different game.

I forgot where it was but there was an article somewhere confirming Sony making a SSB-like game.

I already read teh comments on the article. They were mixed, filled with "Rip-Off of SSB" to "Nintendo cant stand up to this awesome gAme >:)" and "Sony is so creative".

I can imagine Nuke Town from COD: black Ops as a stage. Go onto the buses or the verandahs of the houses to fight on.

Discuss, unless theres arlready been a topic about this.

I'd wonder how.
Sony does have their own games, but they're not really known as 'The Sony Characters'.
Other than that, Sony's platforms mainly contains 3rd Party shooters, that are also found on XBOX 360.
COD doesn't really have recognizable characters, as far as I know, and besides, COD is from Activision, so they actually need to get their permission.

Theres characters like Jak and daxter, Sackboy and Ratchet and Clank. the characters would be mostly PS3 exclusive game characters. I thought it'd be interesting, but the article did say "To tide you over until the next Smash bros.". Which in other words is, "It's gonna be a Placeholder until Smash Bros. 4 comes out"

I wouldnt mind seeing the levels, since theyd be interesting.

I doubt the game actually exists. The original source to have reported the game's existence is some no-name blogger (who, for some reason, is the only guy in the industry allowed to share informations on it) and some of the details he provided are uh,, dubious. Stuff like contradicting himself on which character will be included, claiming the game will be called "Title Fight" and that JAMES BOND is planned to be a character.

Glowsquid said:
I doubt the game actually exists. The original source to have reported the game's existence is some no-name blogger (who, for some reason, is the only guy in the industry allowed to share informations on it) and some of the details he provided are uh,, dubious. Stuff like contradicting himself on which character will be included, claiming the game will be called "Title Fight" and that JAMES BOND is planned to be a character.

I dont know where I read it but that wasnt the site I think.

The Link Didn't work :/ Although I remember it had Pictures of Crash Bandicoot & Jak 'n Daxter

Back