Pokémon

I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EoS and it is one of the greatest games I've ever played. I also have several old Pokemon games.

I wish they'd get another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game out already. I love them.

I started off with Pokemon Yellow (my first video game), and ever since I have been a fan of the Pokemon series. Pokemon Yellow was very enjoyable and brings in a lot of memories for me. However, my favourite generation was actually not the first, but rather the second as I played these games the most. Yes, I owned all three of them as a child (Silver, Gold, and Crystal), and they were all great fun!

I left Pokemon until we got Pokemon Pearl and later on Pokemon Black. While they do not stand up to the originals (in my opinion), these two games are still great fun. I also enjoyed the PMD series as well (heavily underrated if you ask me). I agree with Crackin as a new PMD game would indeed be enjoyable.

I love 3rd gen, my favorite gen. I also like the new ones, though the first three will always have special meaning for me. <3

I even liked Mystery Dungeon, though I stopped playing after my brother refused to rescue me from a dungeon :'(

The New PokePark has been known for a couple of months now but whatever.

I really liked the Train Area from the trailer. You know what, I feel like playing PokePark forhethird time and 100% it again. It's short, fun and I just love the personality and the areas in the game. Ghost House Area is my favourite.

There's going to be a surprise announcement related to Pokemon that will be revealed this weekend at an event in Japan.

Discuss.

You know, ever since genders were implemented in the Pokemon titles, I've often chose my genders, based on Pokemon appearances. For one example, Gyarados looks too masculine to be female, while Milotic looks too feminine to be male.

Another oddity is that Gallade was made to be Gardevoir's male counterpart, and yet, Gardevoir can be either gender.

I found that gender's didnt bother me much. They're kinda just there for breeding and certain evolutions.

Crackin355 said:
I found that gender's didnt bother me much. They're kinda just there for breeding and certain evolutions.

Still, don't you find it odd for a Gardevoir to be male gendered? I always prefer raising a female Gardevoir, and if I get a male Ralts, I make sure that it becomes a Gallade.

MnSG said:
You know, ever since genders were implemented in the Pokemon titles, I've often chose my genders, based on Pokemon appearances. For one example, Gyarados looks too masculine to be female, while Milotic looks too feminine to be male.

Another oddity is that Gallade was made to be Gardevoir's male counterpart, and yet, Gardevoir can be either gender.

I do the same O:! Unless I cant find a match. I spent three hours hunting a male machop in my heart gold, and couldnt find one. It was ridiculous D:!

I started playing Ruby Fire Monotype Run again. Beat Wallace, he was really easy, Only needed to use 2 of my pokemon, Torkoal for all but Milotic, and Blaziken One-Hitted Milotic.

Apparently logic sucks, Fire > Water

^Cool, have fun with it! I still treasure Pokemon Yellow to this day.

Also I managed to find something quite interesting. Remember how the game Mario & Wario was referenced in the first generation games? I don't know if it is already known around here, but I think this is probably why :D :

The Pokemon theme can be vaguely heard here in this music track. Therefore, the Pokemon theme came from a Mario game (well Mario & Wario was developed by Game Freak anyways :P).

Mariomario64 said:
Specifically which theme can vaguely be heard?

This route...

It sounds vaguely like the main theme as well (around :017); however, this bears a stronger similarity.

Back