Pokémon

User4042

Celestial Guide
Talk about Pokémon games here. For example, you can post why you like the series, how you found the series, etc. ;)
 
I liked PokePark Wii alot. Felt nice running around in a open world talking to other Pokemon, finding out their personality, beating them in fights and seeing their reaction or just attacking them and pissing em off. I cant wait for PokePark 2, I just hope they dont clog it up completely with Unova Pokemon. I loved the Ghost House, Water, Mine & Grass Zone. I 100%'ed twice, And I usually only do that with games I find extremely enjoyable.
 

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
PMD2 and Pokemon Adventures is amazing plot wise. PMD2 blew me away with all the plot twist. Pokemon Adventures (Manga) has amazing plots and can really be shocking.
I couldn't believe the Masked Man was Pryce. Pryce was a great villain.
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Rainbow Dash said:
You mean Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness?
Pretty much. I've never played those titles though, nor their prequels.
 

User4042

Celestial Guide
I have Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team. Both. But my Red Rescue Team file got corrupted...
 

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Rainbow Dash said:
You mean Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness?
Yep. Its a great game. Storyline wise and controls. Not to mention the fact you can play it over and over.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Never been a fan of the main series Pokemon games, but some of the spinoffs are pretty sweet. Trozei is one of my favourite shit-falling-and-getting-lined-up games.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I've got at least one game for each generation.

I: Yellow
II: Gold
III: FireRed and Sapphire
IV: Platinum and Heartgold
V: White

Gen III is my favorite with the introduction of the Running Shoes and Vs. Seeker. And it was easy remembering whether moves were physical or special.
 

User4042

Celestial Guide
I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, and White.
 

User4042

Celestial Guide
Mariomario64 said:
whoawhoawhoawhoawat

That's almost every main series game. (Gen II is missing)
Awesome.
I know it's awesome. I also have Red Resue Team, Blue Rescue Team, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, and Guardian Signs.
 

Vinnie927

I've learned that no avatar is the best avatar.
Why didn't I think of that? :(

Anyway, I'm hopefully getting Pokémon Rumble Blast. I hear it's awesome.
 

Anser

King Bowser
Pokémon Gold and Silver are and will always be the best of the series. I've been playing Diamond lately, if anyone wants to battle, message me!

Did you guys ever get to play Pokémon Stadium 1 and/or 2? Excellent games. So sad to see how badly Pokémon Battle Revolution sucks.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I played and enjoyed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and is one of the few people who likes Gen III the most.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
FMGBASKFH said:
Pokémon Gold and Silver are and will always be the best of the series. I've been playing Diamond lately, if anyone wants to battle, message me!

Did you guys ever get to play Pokémon Stadium 1 and/or 2? Excellent games. So sad to see how badly Pokémon Battle Revolution sucks.
I owned both Stadium games and agree with your assessment, though I don't think Battle Revolution's that bad.
 

Anser

King Bowser
Mario4Ever said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Pokémon Gold and Silver are and will always be the best of the series. I've been playing Diamond lately, if anyone wants to battle, message me!

Did you guys ever get to play Pokémon Stadium 1 and/or 2? Excellent games. So sad to see how badly Pokémon Battle Revolution sucks.
I owned both Stadium games and agree with your assessment, though I don't think Battle Revolution's that bad.
I do think it's that bad... I mean, if you don't have D/P/Pl/HG/SS, there's not much you can actually do. They also made HUGE mistakes that, to this day, I just can't understand. Tell me about letting your opponent see all your moves when playing 1 VS 1. Or the second player having to wait for the first player to choose their Pokémon to choose theirs. Or having 4 Pokémon in the same battle on a game on a console that supports 4 possible players at the same time (Double battles, Game Freak? Hello?). No mini-games, no other stuff to do rather than battling. The graphics are decent, though most Pokémon look like plastic dolls (I don't pretend them to look all realistic, but at least like Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2, where the models weren't so "shiny"). The music was also kind of... I mean, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I would have preferred to have remixes of the songs in the games rather than brand new tunes.
 
Top