Favorite Video Game Series Besides a Nintendo Series

Only two: Sid Meier's Civilization and Spyro. Oh God, I love Spyro. Ever since I played Ripto's Rage on the Play Station (before it broke like every other technology I owned). And Dawn of the Dragon is the very best one of them. It's just too bad that I know that Skylanders is going to be a total flop.

Other series that I enjoy besides Nintendo series? Let's see:

-Sonic the Hedgehog
-Mega Man
-Crash Bandicoot
-Streets of Rage
-Street Fighter
-Mortal Kombat
-Tekken
-Contra
-Castlevania

There are others, but these are the first that came to mind.

CharizardLover said:
Only two: Sid Meier's Civilization and Spyro. Oh God, I love Spyro. Ever since I played Ripto's Rage on the Play Station (before it broke like every other technology I owned). And Dawn of the Dragon is the very best one of them. It's just too bad that I know that Skylanders is going to be a total flop.

Skylanders doesnt count as Spyro. They only slapped him in to get more sales. Stop Complaing. End of story.

Crackin355 said:
CharizardLover said:

Skylanders doesnt count as Spyro. They only slapped him in to get more sales. Stop Complaing. End of story.

Good. I still bet that someday they'll be Fan Fiction stories about it and will be placed under "Spyro the Dragon".

Back