Zelda Games

Skull Kid said:
The game starts to become fun when you first turn into a Wolf and the First two Temples are quite well designed but the Third Temple is very very hard, but then the rest are just as fun as the first two and some are even better. The Lakebed Temple and City in the Sky are the only levels you can get stuck for a while on.
The only reason for getting stuck in the City in the Sky is if Snowpeak Ruins and the Temple of Time lure you into a false sense of security or something... Woodfall Temple in MM is actually more difficult than any of the Temples in TP... That being said, I enjoyed the City in the Sky due to reckless overuse of the insanely awesome Double Clawshots, which are currently 25% of my anticipation for Skyward Sword...

It's easy to go the worng way in City in the Sky and the Woodfall Temple was actually easier than the Twilight ones in my opinion.

Skull Kid said:
It's easy to go the worng way in City in the Sky and the Woodfall Temple was actually easier than the Twilight ones in my opinion.
I believe you're confusing difficulty with a tendency to cause you to make annoying mistakes and set you back a fair bit. In the latter respect, TP excels, but that's not exactly a good thing. Woodfall Temple is more complex and difficult to master than whatever the hardest TP temple may be imo.

The woodfall temple has really simple puzzles that are aimed for first timers.

Skull Kid said:
The woodfall temple has really simple puzzles that are aimed for first timers.
Still, there isn't much that takes effort other than persistence to defeat in TP, whereas MM will walk all over you if you do something wrong, no matter how persistent you are...

Majora's Mask has some pretty hard temples. The first one's not so bad, but it took me forever to beat the others. I love the temples, though, because they are so creative and complex.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Majora's Mask has some pretty hard temples. The first one's not so bad, but it took me forever to beat the others. I love the temples, though, because they are so creative and complex.
That and TP has no Stray Fairies...

MM is creepy, I feel pressurised playing it.

Lily said:
MM is creepy, I feel pressurised playing it.
Why dose everyone find that game dark. It's not as Dark as TP.
Yoshidude99 said:
Only because you are constantly timed
If you play the inverted song of time (va>va>) you could get around 3 hours to beat each dungeon.

Skull Kid said:
Yoshidude99 said:
If you play the inverted song of time (va>va>) you could get around 3 hours to beat each dungeon.
It only takes about an hour to finish each Temple if you're good and you don't go for all the Stray Fairies (which I did, adding about 30 min each Temple), leaving you with a day and a half to do any post-Temple sidequests and such if needed.

Bop1996 said:
Skull Kid said:
Yoshidude99 said:
It only takes about an hour to finish each Temple if you're good and you don't go for all the Stray Fairies (which I did, adding about 30 min each Temple), leaving you with a day and a half to do any post-Temple sidequests and such if needed.
Also, once you get the dungeon's main item, you can go back in time and start the temple again for more time. You'll have to redo some stuff if you do that, but it should be a lot faster if you have that item.

Back