Zelda Games

Sounds interesting

My first game was PH, but I didn't get it at first as its a direct sequel to WW, I looked up the WW story and now I understand it better.

The first Zelda game I actually spent a good amount of time playing was Wind Waker.

I went through all of Twilight Princess, and I didn't understand anything that was going on. I rented the game at first, then returned it and forgot everything that happened in it. Then I bought the game and slowly progressed. After I beat the game, I went though again, and now I understand the story well.

Cool, I'm not that far into it, but I HAVE done sumo Link, my brother has pretty much completed it though.

I dislike the darkness of Twilight Princess. I think Zelda games shouldn't be like that. Currently, I own no Zelda games but have played the following:

Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time

I'm gonna get Skyward Sword soon.

I like both the darker, scarier and realistic styles and the lighter, cuter, more fun styles, they both give differant moods to a game.

Skyward Sword has a little bit of both.

The second half of Twilight Princess is a lot better than the first. There are more good temples.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The second half of Twilight Princess is a lot better than the first. There are more good temples.
Read: Temples that aren't those obligatory first three Forest, Fire, and Water-themed temples. The only game that is justified in doing that, imo, is OoT, because OoT is the reason why the rest did that.

Here's to SS probably making the first temple the Sky Temple from the demo (I've been avoiding all news bc of spoilers for a month or two), and not starting with a temple inside a giant tree area.

I'm on the part where you get the slingshot in Twilight Princess.Have I got very long before the game starts getting better?

Yoshidude99 said:
I'm on the part where you get the slingshot in Twilight Princess.Have I got very long before the game starts getting better?
About three Temples, imo.

Bop1996 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Yeah, the fourth temple's where it gets better. You've got a very long way to go to beat the game.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Bop1996 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Yeah, the fourth temple's where it gets better. You've got a very long way to go to beat the game.
Yeah, and they quit with the Wolf Link gimmick being annoying too. The game climaxes about the room right before Zant, and goes downhill from there with respect to gameplay.

The game starts to become fun when you first turn into a Wolf and the First two Temples are quite well designed but the Third Temple is very very hard, but then the rest are just as fun as the first two and some are even better. The Lakebed Temple and City in the Sky are the only levels you can get stuck for a while on.

Back