Absolute Best Lines In Cartoon History

Pyro

Power Star
Post your favorite lines from your favorite cartoons. Or just post hilarious, (unedited for accuracy) really stupid cartoon line videos.

I'll start:

Mini Spongebob in Spongebob's Mind said:
We're just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought.
Timmy Turner when he wished he knew everything said:
In an infinite universe where reality is interpreted through our continuously fluxuating perception, providing absolute definitive proof of anything becomes [something] more than speculation based on random data.
Yeah I can't remember the whole Timmy Turner one and the Spongebob one might be wrong. I was too lazy to look them up since I couldn't find them on Youtube.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=CG9-SCVc-E0[/youtube]

The entirety of this.

Patrick: The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

There's so many to choose from Spongebob Squarepants and the Simpsons, so many to choose...

Lario said:
There's so many to choose from Spongebob Squarepants and the Simpsons, so many to choose...
Damn straight. I'll probably post some more SpongeBob quotes as soon as I can get off of this cheap school computer.

is mayonnaise an instrument?

no patrick.

*raises hand*

horse radish isn't an instrument either.

"So what do you think, Marge? All I need is a title. I was thinking along the lines of 'No TV and No Beer Make Homer' something something..."

"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

Back