I just beat __

LISA the Painful.

This game....is painful to say the least. I feel so dead inside.

Also I feel a high sense of irony that I played this game right after Undertale when those two games are complete opposites.

Also edit:
[08:39] DragonFreak well i finished lisa
[08:39] DragonFreak i feel terrible
[08:40] DragonFreak oh fuck it's actually not over
[08:40] DragonFreak and this song
[08:40] DragonFreak oh god
[08:41] [ERROR] Connection to irc://irc.darkmyst.org/ (irc://irc.darkmyst.org/) reset. [Help]
[08:41] Double_DragonFreak the ending freaked me out so much it killed me

Blue the Raptor said:
LISA the Painful.

This game....is painful to say the least. I feel so dead inside.

Also I feel a high sense of irony that I played this game right after Undertale when those two games are complete opposites.

Also edit:
[08:39] DragonFreak well i finished lisa
[08:39] DragonFreak i feel terrible
[08:40] DragonFreak oh fuck it's actually not over
[08:40] DragonFreak and this song
[08:40] DragonFreak oh god
[08:41] [ERROR] Connection to irc://irc.darkmyst.org/ (irc://irc.darkmyst.org/) reset. [Help]
[08:41] Double_DragonFreak the ending freaked me out so much it killed me

and thus df was never the same.

Now for lisa the joyful!

Metroid Prime 2

It was good but not that special compared to the first game.

Two modes in Kirby Triple Deluxe. The normal mode with 100% of the Sun Stones and Dedede Tour. My record is 2 hours 15 minutes. I was doing under 15-20 minutes for the first 5, but then that 6th one took me over an hour.

Super Mario 64

Somehow, I amassed 47 lives at the end of the playthrough. Maybe that was because I played from having nine stars to having all 120, but whatever.

Crush3D

Actually I finished that game five days ago, just that I forgot to post it here. I don't think I will bother to do the Trophy Mode, which is basically like time attack, except you have to collect all the collectibles with limited "crushes".

Thanks for reading.

Stretchmo

I have completed all 300 levels! That earns me a certificate ala Pokemon after you completed the Dex. Yes it's not much of a reward, but the accomplishment in completing all the levels is truly rewarding.

Thanks for reading.

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

The final chapter was not very hard at all. It was just "murder these dragons with your divine weapons and wyrmslayers". The final boss was really anticlimatic too, the story built her up to be the all powerful demon dragon and Roy just two-shots her. Jahn was cool though, I liked how he told Roy about the Scouring as he progressed through the Dragon Temple. He has an amazing battle theme too. I wish he actually put up a fight though and didn't get wrecked by Apocalypse.

The units I brought to the final chapter were Roy, Deke, Shanna, Lugh, Rutger, Saul, Shin, Raigh, Milady and Fae.

I liked the ending, Fae trying to teach Idoun emotions was too cute.

Overall, I loved FE6, and it ties with Sacred Stones for my second favourite FE game overall.

Sonic Generations

Final boss was pretty shitty. That being said it was a enjoyable waste of time.

As I just posted somewhere else before I noticed this board existed:

Andymii said:
I just beat NSMB2. Completely. You have no idea what that means.

In the words of my wiki userpage:

[quote author=Andymii]New Super Mario Bros. 2: This has got to be the most tedious game I have beaten 100%. I had to first best the main game completely, then beat all the DLC packs, meeting the coin target every time (including the Impossible Pack). And yes, I had to buy them all, which cost $25; the game itself only cost $19.99. Then I had to beat all the Streetpass challengers (then "favoriting" them all so no more other Streetpass data could come in, but mine could go out). And to top it off, I had to collect 9,999,999 coins, a feat only made possible by a coin trick on level 3-4, a level I received on Streetpass. Whew! Well, that's finally done.
[/quote]

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

so many twists

also, why does this series have to be so goddamn depressing, man :(

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Good ending, I wasn't fond of the story initially but some of the foreshadowing got me interested and the feeling of 'I knew that was going to happen' is really nice.

Looking at what you're supposed to do for the post-game, looks like a wet dream of someone who likes spending hours farming for materials in games. I uh, I think I'll do that some other time haha.

All three endings in Undertale

So yeah, I beat Sans, after maybe 23-24 tries. What a pain in the ass. But nonetheless hilarious and rewarding.

Final Fantasy 7

With all sidequests outside of the Gold Saucer completed (yes even those dreaded Weapons).

Average Party Level was like 66 or 67, with Cloud at like 76 or 77 or sth., can't exactly remember, and over 65 hours of recorded in-game time (counting resets likely over 70 hours).

Back