I just beat __

SA2:B, ToG and ZZT3.

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

i can't stop beating kirby games

help

i just beat fire emblem awakening yesterday.

That last chapter was fun.

I...I did it!

I beat Fallout: New Vegas!

The adventures of Crow, the courier, the assassin, the goddamn hero, has ended.

I couldn't decide whether to go for the independent ending or the NCR ending, so I saved right before I went to the Lucky 38 with Yes Man and played through both endings...

The NCR had more too it, it went over more aspects, like the Great Khans, and the Brotherhood of Steel which were both skipped over in my independent ending, whereas the NCR ending actually mentioned what becomes of them.

The NCR ending definitely had some aspects I liked, but I think the independent ending would be the true 'canon' ending to Crow's story. She was all for the NCR winning control of New Vegas and the Dam, until somebody comes along and hands her the chance to rule everyone, just her, Cass and Yes Man.

Benny has got to be one of the best characters in the whole game too, I had a immense desire for some sort of ending where I could rule New Vegas with him, but doesn't matter what you do he either leaves forever or dies.

I just completed Super Mario Bros. 2J! Got all 24 stars on the title screen and then went trough world A-D. Yay.
8-4
SMB2J8-4v_zps4474552f.jpg

D-4
SMB2JD-4v_zps33bc6ddf.jpg

SMB2J24s_zps0f4d1ff5.jpg

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Ocarina of Time. THOUGH NOT 100%, though... I'm still missing the mask trading sequence.

Queen Gohma, Master Mode. So easy, although I wouldn't say the same about the dungeon.

The 3rd Birthday
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Dangan Ronpa(just now):

I'm glad Togami lived. He was my fave.(so was Celes; but she dead) Also...fuck Junko...

Unknown Entity said:
I'm glad Togami lived. He was my fave.(so was Celes; but she dead) Also...*bleep* Junko...

Junko is so weird at the end. I always loved Monokuma, and his voice in Japanese.

I defeated Forest and Fire temple in Master mode. I found it easier, somehow.

So Long, My Love (Sakura Wars V)

That ending. The game's pretty good, I gotta say.

Also recently beat Epic Battle Fantasy 3. That final boss music.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Unknown Entity said:
I'm glad Togami lived. He was my fave.(so was Celes; but she dead) Also...*bleep* Junko...

Junko is so weird at the end. I always loved Monokuma, and his voice in Japanese.

The end is the reason I liked Junko despite "fuck Junko". >_>

Beat Pokemon White for the first time.

I was surprised to hear that I had a friend that loved DR, and The Laugh by Monokuma.

I beat the Shadow Temple in Master Mode. I am really starting to hate master mode, becuase it's too easy. I had more trouble for the normal quest.

DragonFreak said:
You're really making me want to play OoT again, and I have no way of doing that these days.
you should.

not megaman 5, because i can't figure out which robot master is weak to stone man's weapon (cuz i went after him first) for the life of me. halp plz

Back