Mario Generations?

^

That was brilliant and well put-together. I liked how you only included the "main" Mario series of 2D and 3D games, and didn't try to include all the spin-offs that came inbetween.

One of the greatest appeals of Sonic Generations was being able to play levels from the past and present in two different ways.

I assume you could do that in this game too? Imagine playing a 2D Bob-omb Battlefield? Or a 3D Subcon?

Wow that would be awesome. I think Tick Tock Clock would be replaced by Cool Cool Mountain/ Snowman's Land.

Skull Kid said:
Wow that would be awesome. I think Tick Tock Clock would be replaced by Cool Cool Mountain/ Snowman's Land.
I always liked the Tick Tock Clock level; it was so original, and it would fit in perfectly. However, I can replace World 4 of NSMB with World 5, if a snow level is needed.

Koopaul said:
One of the greatest appeals of Sonic Generations was being able to play levels from the past and present in two different ways.

I assume you could do that in this game too? Imagine playing a 2D Bob-omb Battlefield? Or a 3D Subcon?
That WOULD be sweet! ;D

Koopaul said:

Yeah, that's kinda the point of a Generations game.

I think it would need a more.......creative title than "Mario Generations". Just saying.

Back