Bowser's Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
melonwad did something like this. So basically, you are trapped in Bowser's Castle. And you can only bring one item. Also, you will be able to win sometimes in this one. So, choose an item and we will see if you fail or succeed. (it's gonna be better than his)

Also, one attempt a day

Winners:
Smasher- 1 time
MCD- 1 time
Dry-Petey- 1 time
Yoshiwaker- 1 time
Lario- 1 time
Epic Nitwit- 1 time
Cosmic Vin- 1 time

I bring an uninterruptible teleporter that doesn't take anyone along with me if I teleport.

I bring something that will let me win a shovel.

Bop1996 said:
I bring an uninterruptible teleporter that doesn't take anyone along with me if I teleport.

Bop brings the teleporter. Bowser then comes running after him so he uses the teleporter. Unfortunately, he teleported right above the lava. The lava took him to the unknown....

Bop, lost, but is now Dry Bop. This may help him in future matches

Smasher said:

Smasher confronts Bowser, shovel in hand. Bowser's about to breathe fire, so he freaks out and throws the shovel at it eye. Bowser can't see, and breathes fire at a statue above him, and it cracked, coming right on him. Smasher then takes him shovel and digs his way out

Smasher wins!

Vinnie said:
I bring the Princess.

The Cosmic Vin enters, and confronts Bowser with the Princess. Bowser brings out Jr, who captures the princess and throws her in the lava. Vin then becomes depressed and commits suicide.

The Cosmic Vin lost!

I bring god.

I bring a bottomless bag full of Bob-ombs that can't hurt me.

New Super Mario said:
Smasher said:

Smasher confronts Bowser, shovel in hand. Bowser's about to breathe fire, so he freaks out and throws the shovel at it eye. Bowser can't see, and breathes fire at a statue above him, and it cracked, coming right on him. Smasher then takes him shovel and digs his way out

Smasher wins!

*insert M. Bison here*

I bring Princess Peach in exchange for my freedom.

LuigiNo.1 said:
I bring a switch to destroy the bridge Bowser is in,and that I am not in.
You bring the switch. Bowser is on the bridge, so you step on the switch. Bowser falls in the lava and dies. But he makes the lave splash, and it hits you and you die

LuigiNo. 1 lost

Donut said:
I bring god.
You bring god. You tell him to kill Bowser but he tells you something. "Every one is my children, and he can be forgiven for all his sins". He then rushed back up to Heaven, and Bowser sliced you in two

Nabber lost

Vinnie said:
I bring Mario
Only one per day, sorry.

Dry-Petey said:
I bring a bottomless bag full of Bob-ombs that can't hurt me.
You bring the bag. You then realize that the bottom is cut off. All the bomb-ombs scurry off, but luckily by Bowser. The explode, sending Bowser far away. One lonesome bomb-omb throws you over the Castle fence, for freedom

Dry-Petey wins!

Mario4Ever said:
I bring Princess Peach in exchange for my freedom.
Bowser takes the Princess but doesn't give you your other favor. he shoots a fireball, and you die.

Mario4Ever lost

MCD said:
I bring Chuck Norris.
You bring Chuck Norris. He's tired though an takes a nap, making you helpless. Bowser throws you in the fire, but falls in with you

MCD lost and won! Lost by Bowser killing him, won by Bowser falling in

We can actually win in this one?

So, now that we can win,

I bring an indestructible shield with a giant knife floating in front of it.

Added a winner table, to make it a little competition

Yoshiwalker said:
I bring Mario
You bring Mario. He starts beating up Bowser and pushes him in the lava, and he dies. Mario throws you over and you escape

Yoshiwaker won!

Pyro said:
We can actually win in this one?

So, now that we can win,

I bring an indestructible shield with a giant knife floating in front of it.

You bring the sheild. Bowser runs away from it and gets scared. However when you're not looking, a Magikoopa comes and takes it from you hands and flys away. Bowser then shoots a fireball at you an you get a game over

PyroGuy lost

Lario said:
I bring chocolate milk!

Wait, is it too late?
Never too late

You bring chocolate milk and drink it. The power turns you into Chocolate Milk Lario and you use your powers to teleport to the Chocolate Milk world and escape the castle

Lario wins!

I bring a box with a billion rings, 7 Chaos Emeralds, Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails and Knuckles.

Let's see if it works this time.

Technically a new day in my part of this rock of ours, so I bring Kratos (armed with everything he gets in Ghost of Sparta).

New Super Mario said:
MCD said:
I bring Chuck Norris.
You bring Chuck Norris. He's tired though an takes a nap, making you helpless. Bowser throws you in the fire, but falls in with you

MCD lost and won! Lost by Bowser killing him, won by Bowser falling in

But MCD is a fire type.

@2257

I don't know anything about Pokemon

Mario4Ever said:
Technically a new day in my part of this rock of ours, so I bring Kratos (armed with everything he gets in Ghost of Sparta).
Never heard of it, so choose again

Epic Nitwit said:
I bring a box with a billion rings, 7 Chaos Emeralds, Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails and Knuckles.

Let's see if it works this time.
You bring the box. Sonic comes out gasping for breath cause it was stuffy. Bowser then confronts you which scares you and you drop the box in the lava, and everyone burns up except Sonic. Sonic gets mad and start running super fast at bowser and plummets him into the lava. Sonic then runs you over and you escape

Epic Nitwit wins!

Vinnie said:
I bring a pebble the size of a pea.
You bring the pebble. However it's so hot you hands get sweaty and the pebble slips, and falls between Bowser's toe. He then can't walk well and stumbles in the lava. You flip the switch, and escape the castle

The Cosmic Vin wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back