Bowser's Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to.I will do some right now.
Bop1996 said:
I bring a giant cheesecake (yes, there's a reason why it's cheesecake, if you've never had any or something).
Bowser eats the cheesecake but since he is allergic he sneezes fire at you.You get burned to ashes and die.

Bop1996:Dead

Skull Kid said:
A switch that covers any room in lava of your choice.
OK,but Bowser uses it and goes outside of the room and the room you were in is covered in lava and you die,

Skull Kid:Dead

banjonator1 said:
I bring this spoiler that I hide in.
Bowser loves spoilers and likes to burn them,he checks them and due to overheat in the room,you die of dehydration

banjonator1:Dead

LONLINESS said:
I bring a Metal Cap
OK,you use a Metal Cap to walk in lava but your butt burns and you jump so high you get out of Bowser's Castle.

LONLINESS:Success

I bring in Bowser Jr.

Wii Remote Plus said:
I bring in Bowser Jr.
Bowser grabs Bowser Jr. out of your grips and stomps you flat as a pancake and gives you as food to the Piranhas

Wii Remote Plus:Dead

GalacticPetey said:
I bring super :posh:
Bowser likes formality so he lest you out easily but you fall into a pit in the middle of the way into poisonous spikes.

GalacticPetey:Dead

I bring in Peach.

Yoshidude99 said:
Do mine I bring Shadow
Let's see,he gives you a Chaos Emerald and you try using Chaos Control but find out you need to be a hedgehog to do so.Bowser rams at you and you somehow go so high up you barely got out but are still inside and you use the Chaos Emerald as platform to jump and get out.

Yoshidude99:Success

I'll do one that is in page 2
Nabber said:
I bring love.
Bowser hugs you because you made him love you and you die due to lack of air.

Nabber:Dead

And why not one of Wii Remote Plus(Baby Time)'s previous attempts to victory.

Baby Time said:
It's more fun to see people fail than to see them succeed.

Then I could do this.

Wii Remote Plus said:
I bring in Baby Daisy, who starts crying and won't stop until the Yeti :bowser: lets me free.

Piece of cake,you get smacked until your brain gets crushed and you die with Baby Daisy.

Baby Time:Fail previous to success

I bring DK. He challenges Bowser to a baseball match.

DK Wilds (DK, Funky Kong, Diddy Kong, Wiggler, Kritter, Dixie Kong, Baby DK, King K. Rool and Tiny Kong) vs Bowser Monsters (Bowser, Bowser Jr, Magikoopa, Hammer Bro, Fire Bro, Boomerang Bro, Koopa, Paratroopa and Dry Bones)

I bring Felix Felicis (already drank it 10 minutes ago) from Harry Potter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back